• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
And who the hell told you that? As far as I know, Skeli doesn't even know when it will be completed. Stop creating too many accounts just to spam nonsensical things in the forums.

Skeli has told me thought was a good estimate so please don't be rude to others for making a comment.=D

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
So, I was replaying the latest alpha this morning and I stumbled upon an oddity. While battling the first Gym Leader, Draco. His Jangomo (can't recall how to spell its name.) Used dragon tail on my vanillite and force switched it into an elecktrike in my party but the Jangomo ended up getting paralyzed by "Elektrike's static" when it only made contact with Vanillite. I'm aware the hack has come a long way from the Alpha but just in case this was overlooked or not pointed out, I thought I'd drop it over here.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
I am not able to patch this file to pok?mon fire red.
Can anyone send me a link to download fire red file.
I really wanna play this.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
I tried to patch it but it shows checksum error
I ignored it
After patching it started but when I choose my starter it hangs
The music is still working but it hangs

Years
Skeli has told me thought was a good estimate so please don't be rude to others for making a comment.=D
I know it's rude but I have no choice tbh. That user is just Layla Ortiz creating a new account after getting his original account banned. Anyway, sorry about that if I sounded rude to you.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I stumbled upon another oddity. I was battling a Roggenrola and my Gabite used Dual Chop on it and it hit twice, thing is, the Roggebrola survived the hit when dual chop hit it for the second time and the text said "Roggenrola endured the hit." Hoping this gets fixed in the next beta or upcoming finale. :)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey, I'm so sorry for posting so frequently like this, but after you get your second badge and battle against the leader of the evil team with his mega hohoundoom, there's nothing else to do apart from a side quests, right?

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years
Hey, I'm so sorry for posting so frequently like this, but after you get your second badge and battle against the leader of the evil team with his mega hohoundoom, there's nothing else to do apart from a side quests, right?

That is correct. Don't worry about the frequent posts, we like having questions to answer :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
I know it's rude but I have no choice tbh. That user is just Layla Ortiz creating a new account after getting his original account banned. Anyway, sorry about that if I sounded rude to you.

oh o-O question how do you know just curious?

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Can't patch this with NUPS, Get told that the Fire Red rom file doesn't match.

The FireRed Rom I use is called "Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1)", which seems to be the default one you can find online.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Can't patch this with NUPS, Get told that the Fire Red rom file doesn't match.

The FireRed Rom I use is called "Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1)", which seems to be the default one you can find online.
You need to patch the game with Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
Everything in this is going to be like the original games right?

Like Electivire gets evolved by the right item. Not by a thunderstone...

Back