• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years
Any chance we could get some new screenies?

None right now.

Everything in this is going to be like the original games right?

Like Electivire gets evolved by the right item. Not by a thunderstone...

Most Pokemon are the same, other than trades. For example, you would use an Electirizer on an Electabuzz instead of trading it with one, and Kadabra/Machoke/etc. evolve using a new Link Cable item.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
Most Pokemon are the same, other than trades. For example, you would use an Electirizer on an Electabuzz instead of trading it with one, and Kadabra/Machoke/etc. evolve using a new Link Cable item.

That's exactly what I envisioned it'll be. Amazing.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 27, 2020
Hey I don't know if you're still looking for beta testers, but I would love to help out where I can. I played your alpha and got me hooked, but its been months since I lost got any reason to believe an expanded version would come out.

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years
Hey I don't know if you're still looking for beta testers, but I would love to help out where I can. I played your alpha and got me hooked, but its been months since I lost got any reason to believe an expanded version would come out.

We don't need beta testers right now, but I will let you know once we do. You can be sure a complete version will be out eventually :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
We don't need beta testers right now, but I will let you know once we do. You can be sure a complete version will be out eventually :)

Looking forwards to play the complete version of the game :) , i have been waiting for almost a year since i played the alpha and i started to think that the game is dead :(
Glad to hear that you guys are keep working it :)

Last edited:

Fighter MHG

Fighter
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jul 9, 2018
Hey, really psyched to play the completed version of this game... Loved it, any idea when could we expect a complete version of the game? Please send me the link as soon as that happens, Thank you so much for all the efforts and hardwork put into making this game

Years
So I just reached the point where I can no longer progress, and I have to say that this rom hack is in league to rival Glazed. I truly hope that you are finding spare time to work on this, as I am patiently awaiting for the next incredible update.
No rush; I know these things take time. And I'm sure the update(s) will be WELL worth the wait.
Just saying, you have at least one fan hooked!!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 19, 2020
How far is this game from completion? I would play it, but if it's good I wouldn't like to wait for the next version to finish.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
How far is this game from completion? I would play it, but if it's good I wouldn't like to wait for the next version to finish.
First post, dude. Alpha 1.2.5- "This is a demo version which ends once you enter Valley Cave. It contains two gym badges."
The overall (unreleased) story completion says "Gyms Completed: 6, Overall: 80%," although it's been stuck like that for a while now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 6, 2018
How does magby evolve in this game? And i got like a crystal sandscrew... Ice\steel but.. he doesnt evolve either.. just beginning but.. i am allready @ lvl 30+ with both of Them.. help please!?! Talking about Pokémon unbound! Kick ass game!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I am losing interest in that game ?? :(
At first i fall in love with the game but i am waiting for almost a year and a half just for the beta ??.
I think that the creator stopped working on it??

Years
I am losing interest in that game ?????? :(
At first i fall in love with the game but i am waiting for almost a year and a half just for the beta ??????.
I think that the creator stopped working on it??????

I really really don't understand how you even say creator "stopped working on it" when he updated the main post not many days ago??!! It even mention its Main Story Completion overall 80% complete and also all good hack need time to complete.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
Agreed a beautiful rom hack needs time to be completed I hope there wont be anyone bothering skeli many regards from demon555

Back