• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can flat-earthers and hollow-earthers get along?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Accursed fool, my ancestors died to ensure that the memory of Hollow Earth would not be forgotten. They spilled their blood on the plains of our Empty Mother to propagate the true faith across the world. And you ask us to shake the hands of those who spilled their essence? You ask me, their progeny, to unite with them in any way? The moral and spiritual fortitude of the Flat Believers amounts to nothing. The Round Earthers are not our friends, but they are not our enemies. These Heathens of the Soil will never be treated with the merest form of kindness, companionship or brotherhood. They will only suffer our whole-hearted vengeance. We will dig the deepest of holes and throw their children into the Empty Mother. We will throw them in the holes of Argentina and She will fertilise the grasses of China with their rotting flesh. The great Inverse Waterfalls inside the Empty Mother will drown what is left and we will build new foundations with the bones we scavenge from their pitiful remnants. The Heathens of the Soil will know what it means to disregard and spit on the faith of my kind.

Charlatan, your words are as empty as our Earth.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Accursed fool, my ancestors died to ensure that the memory of Hollow Earth would not be forgotten. They spilled their blood on the plains of our Empty Mother to propagate the true faith across the world. And you ask us to shake the hands of those who spilled their essence? You ask me, their progeny, to unite with them in any way? The moral and spiritual fortitude of the Flat Believers amounts to nothing. The Round Earthers are not our friends, but they are not our enemies. These Heathens of the Soil will never be treated with the merest form of kindness, companionship or brotherhood. They will only suffer our whole-hearted vengeance. We will dig the deepest of holes and throw their children into the Empty Mother. We will throw them in the holes of Argentina and She will fertilise the grasses of China with their rotting flesh. The great Inverse Waterfalls inside the Empty Mother will drown what is left and we will build new foundations with the bones we scavenge from their pitiful remnants. The Heathens of the Soil will know what it means to disregard and spit on the faith of my kind.

Charlatan, your words are as empty as our Earth.

this is the best post i've seen ALL YEAR

Years
  • It's because of the Monsterverse (Godzilla 2014 and Kong: Skull Island) that revitalizes the hollow Earth theory.

That didn't answer their question at all :')

Hollow Earth does assume it's round I'm pretty sure. The idea is apparently to unite in their hatred for people who like facts.

TY

Exactly. There is your answer.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Spoiler:
    Attention people, I have solved this conflict.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • That didn't answer their question at all :')

Hollow Earth does assume it's round I'm pretty sure. The idea is apparently to unite in their hatred for people who like facts.

You're right that it involves the Earth being round, but according to the theory, there's an entirely different world beneath the Earth's crust (think Journey to the Center of the Earth).

Back