• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What are you watching from this season?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • https://myanimelist.net/anime/season

Now that the Summer heat's coming down on us, what are you looking forward to most out of this season? Lots of sequels are coming out, but also some fair few shows I've seen hyped up over the past several months.

For me personally as far as sequels go, I'm definitely excited for Reincarnated as a Slime, My next life as a Villainess, and Ancient Magus Bride OVA.

I still need to catch up with the last season of Kobayashi as well as Higurashi, and reluctantly interested in what comes from 100man this season despite not being overly invested in what happened in the first season.

New series that I'm really excited for at this point I think will be The Detective Is Already Dead, How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom, Kanojo mo Kanojo, Remake our Life!, Jahy-Sama, and maaaybe Vanitas no Carte?

My to watch list is being overtaken with Isekai lmao

Years
  • Well, I'm definitely going to be watching the new Higurashi season. I've been hyped for it since the last one ended. I'll be watching thing Ancient Magus OVA and probably s2 of Dragon Maid too since I enjoyed it much more than I expected to back when s1 came out.

There's a handful of other things that managed to capture my interest, but I'm a lot less committed to actually getting around to those.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I'm excited for part 2 of season 2 of That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime ♡

I love that anime to bits x'D and I'll probably be watching most of the other seasonal anime like I always do

Years
  • til there's a new season of Dragon Maid!? I'll definitely be watching!! Magia Record too, even if this one isn't as good as the original, I still love me my mahou girls. \o/ And of course the new Love Live!

Years
  • I think this is the first time in years I'll be watching more than one anime as it airs and this season it will be My Next Life as a Villainess S2, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S2, and Higurashi Sotsu. Sequelmania ahoy!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • *breathes* Oh, boy, folks, here we go:

In order of Sunday - Saturday:

Sunday:

-Idolish7 Third beat
    -Love Live! SuperStar!!

Monday:

To Your Eternity

Tuesday:

-Uramichi onii-san

Wednesday:

-Tsukipro the Animation Season 2, Night Head 2041.

Thursday:

-Shaman King
    -Scarlet Nexus
    -Higurashi Sotsu
    -Aquatope of White Sand

Friday:

-Case Study of Vanitas
    -Hametsu (next life as a villainess)
    -Obey Me the animation

Saturday:

-Bnha season 5
    -Kageki Shoujo!!
    -Re-Main
    -Magia Record season 3

So, yeah, as you can see, I'm watching a lot.

UnderKingSerenade

Hex Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Very excited for Kobayashi as well as Jahy-sama. Jahys manga is pretty top notch so I hope it's not butchered

Years
  • Very excited for Kobayashi as well as Jahy-sama. Jahys manga is pretty top notch so I hope it's not butchered

Looked it up and Jahy-sama gives me a really strong The Devil is a Part-Timer! vibe - very similar premise, here the demon lord suddenly gets thrown into the human world and has to adjust to life there too (working, socializing, etc). I think it's something I'll enjoy so I'll consider adding it to my list too!

Back