• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The more anime I watch the more I truly appreciate a good battle harem. So should you.

As for an actual suggestion for Charry. How about Megalo Box from a few seasons back? It's by the guys that did Joe, which I seem to remember you loving.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mhm, back on the Funimation Channel. That was how I got into a fair few shows when I was younger since the anime network'd gone to shit by then. Kodocha, Slayers, Ouran, 1999 Hunter x Hunter, the Project A-ko movies, Baki, etc.

They're gone now but Furuba was one of the more popular shows to be on the service at the time.

Years
I don't have any nostalgia for late night anime blocks but I did spot one on a random Sky channel earlier on this year. Not sure if it's a thing outside of the UK but it's called Viceland. They're showing DRRR!! and Full Metal Panic! at the moment and have certainly shown some other series since I've been aware. It's a nightly thing and it seems a couple of days a week they do 4 or 5 episode marathons of a single show (not sure if every week or just towards the end of a run). Surrounded by shows about Donald Trump and weed, gotta get that youth audience.

Other than children's tv and the occasional film anime is pretty much invisible on mainstream Brit tv. It's kind of sad but it obviously makes a lot of sense. For a lot of youngsters the physical TV is maybe their 3rd or even 4th choice when it comes to viewing entertainment media.

Years
hello bakas.

Hi.

Ynw46JV.gif

Years
im still actually watching inuyasha regularly (starting episode 14 of 193, wig)...and i gotta wonder.. why are there suddenly like no demons around in modern day? yeah the noh mask kinda counts but it was sealed, and I consider the pied piper thing an outlier as it's not necessarily a malevolent force.

anyway hi everyone. i think after (oof) i finish watching inuyasha i'm gonna give sailor moon a try again. i've only ever watched like the first 13 episodes of Crystal. Should I stick with Crystal or go back to the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back