• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Sirfetch’d

Don't worry it has a Guardian Angel.

*revives*

Anyone excited for the inevitable return of URF? What does everyone think about the new skins? My personal fav is the Nami one!! Udyr's is great too. Better than SGU imo

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Amumu's splash art is so sad in the April Fools skins, it makes me want to buy him just out of pity :(

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Just played some patch 5.5 action and I'm pretty happy with this patch. Everyone just feels playable now. The buff to jungle tanks is really well felt as playing tanks just feels so comfortable now (I'm looking at my other best pocket pick in Sejuani, who's clearly one of the new favorites).

Also dat Secret Agent Xin Zhao. probably the most unexpected skin i'd see from the champ but as a Xin main, of course i had to get it.

Luden's Echo is a really fun item. So many AP's just got some of their burst back (I'm looking at Teemo btw)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • So I just got LoL after many patch 5.6 sufferings, I play on the NA server, though I have yet to do a match. Was just wondering what tips you guys could give a complete noob beginner.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I didn't play much last week, but my friend told me apparently Corki, one of my favorite Champions, got a new item. :3

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • aaannnnddd.... URF IS LIVE!!! it actually came back! HOLY!
    So op champs!? Auto bans? Some 1 talk to me~!

As for me, I've bin playing the hek of of Azir in this game mode. He's so dam OP! 3 Soilders at all times, innate 50% atk speed from passive from the beginning, and the zoning!! <3
    n Surprisingly, he can chase sum 1 pretty dam easily.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I started playing again, after a year (?) and tbh I was never good at this game but now I think I'm getting the hang of it ahaha. 31/0/14. Not bad for a noob, I suppose.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • So far in URF, main bans are ALWAYS, and I mean I ban them EVERY GAME, Hecarim, Tryndamere, and Sona. Ryze is high priority too. For some reason, Ryze is broken atm and you can't stun/snare him. It's like it never happened. He can still attack even when he is stunned.

So I just got LoL after many patch 5.6 sufferings, I play on the NA server, though I have yet to do a match. Was just wondering what tips you guys could give a complete noob beginner.

Well, you can add me on NA and I can help you out when you play. My summoner name is Lowvyr. I main Rengar, Talon, Riven, and Aatrox (Although that probably doesn't mean anything to you). I play lots of assassins, so I kill people a lot.

Last edited:

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
    Years
  • Um.....you play the same champ in the same arena with the same summoner spells and using the same machine over and over and over and over and over again. Isn't this the definition of Insanity?

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Um.....you play the same champ in the same arena with the same summoner spells and using the same machine over and over and over and over and over again. Isn't this the definition of Insanity?

Only if you're expecting different results, but uhhhh, where did this come from? (Please don't be more angry mister right hand man.... I'll just take the knife out of your back.)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Mages are the easiest way to carry yolo-q imo. Them, and easy split-pushers. Mages are more fun though haha.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Lol I get killed so many times in practice battles that it's not even fun anymore XD
    Also, Lowvyr, I'll add you later today, thanks for the offer!

Back