• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
  • Turns out my best champions are now Azir and Vladimir. Vladimir is such a monster with Luden's Echo, The movespeed it gives you is amazing for him, as a short range mage, Vlad really benefits from it. and you can 1shot all creeps with a single e if you have Ludens stacked.

My last game I oneshit the enemy leblanc at 25 minutes in, I had over 600 AP ult q e and back off. 3 seconds later You have slain an enemy

You know you're doing well when a Leblanc calls you OP.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I find myself hesitating to play games by myself these days. (More people you don't know, the more flaming possibilities available.) But I'll play a game by myself if I am in the mood for it or if I am trying to pick up a new champion.

Speaking of picking up a new champion, I am learning to play Support Zyra. (She's fun. Everyone forgets about her plants so all I need to do is kite around my plants and have my adc auto attack them to death.)

I recently bought Nautilus. I was thinking about him for awhile and then the tank meta happened. I am still trying to master Bard, but damn he's tough to play (and I gave up to play Zyra, who I think is a infinitely easier.)

On the topic of Mundo, I don't like him very much. As a laner, I think he's great. But people really like taking him into the jungle, which I find very odd. He uses health to power his abilities and it's not like Zac who can just pick up his parts to heal either. Idk, I just find that he has no sustain and his ganking capabilities to be very low. (However, I hate the jungle and it is my weakest role.)

And back on to the support train. Ugh, I hate it when people don't ward. Like crap, I only have three and it's like the rest of the team acts like it is still season 3 where the support has unlimited wards. D: I can't cover a whole map with only three greens and one pink. T^T

I was hoping that Unicorns of Love would win their playoff match against Fnatic. D: But second place for a new team is pretty good actually. I loved their use of Varus mid. I am not a Varus player myself. I am so bad at him, which makes me sad because I use to be able to carry with him and now I am just horrible. (Same with Lucian to be honest.)

Support Kennen though. I always knew there was a small population of players who play Kennen support, I've rarely ever see it. Then Lustboy brought it over to NA with his playoff match. Like dang. Makes me want to try it. I've thought about it a few times before it appeared in LCS, but always decided against it because people on league rage at off meta picks all the time. (Support Susan and I got so much rage even though my team won the game.)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • The solution to all of YOLOq's toxicity. So many people don't understand this concept. But now God has spoken XD

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    just type '/mute all'

problem solved

Ahaha, you have a point there. It's just that I don't entirely want to mute someone unless I really, really have to. (Communication is still important imo.) But eh, I am just weird.

So how are all of your league lives?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Mine is actually non-existent at the moment, like my gaming life in general. I've ended up in a bit of a rut with yoloswag q being utterly unappealing to me, and with URF gone, I just don't want to play right now.

Years
  • I just do whatever to be honest, because even in gold, 90% of the time your teammates are too heavy to carry. I went 21/10/17 as Vlad the other day, went 11/0 on lane, couldn't win because our jungler was a complete idiot, and refused to smite anything despite the enemy team having a Ziggs and an Ezreal. Missed every dragon, Missed every Baron, and somehow it was my fault. Tryharding just isn't worth it with all these boosted people around.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Yeah my mmr is shot right now because I can't carry people. I can play against golds and do decent, but I can not play with bronzes/silvers. They out stupid me.

Years
  • I'm put against diamonds fairly frequently in normals. It's just terribly luck of the draw in team matchmaking when it comes to solo queue.

I'm now at a stage where I will always outfarm my opponent, and I'm able to make individual outplays pretty easily. But still, is going bgeyond gold 3 really worth the hassle? people will automatically expect me to play my best all the time if my rank goes higher and that's not what I want.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Just finished a promo series and went straight from Gold V to Gold III, wooo :D First time I've played ranked in weeks, was a nice surprise to come back to!

Years
  • Congratulations, Squirrel. :)

Personally, I don't play rank and go in thinking it is a hassle or rather any normal or rank, I feel that would make the whole point of rank or rather the whole game obsolete. Queuing up into rank and thinking getting higher and higher rank is a hassle ruins the whole point of wanting to rank up. At that point if you don't want people to expect you to play your best you might as well queue up for normals, Team Builder or ARAM. I don't like using this excuse often, but 'it's just normals' and you'll expect people who don't mind losing. Most of this is arguable though; it's up to you in the end how much fun you're having or how much effort you'd want to put in to win the game.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • See, I play to have fun like everyone else, but I don't have fun when I'm losing. Even if I'm still doing good, if I'm losing, I'm not having fun. So I don't like to lose, even in ARAMs and normals.

Back