• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • PokéWolf Alpha
    What is Mafia?
    Mafia is a game of love, betrayal, and murder. Kind of. Normally there's two factions: the innocent, uninformed majority and the murderous, informed minority, and sometimes some unaffiliated roles. In this game, the main factions are the Pokémon, who are the Innocents, and the Werewolves, who are the Mafia faction. It is the primary goal of the innocents to wipe out the mafia, and for the mafia to outnumber the innocents.

The game is played in two phases: a cycle of Day and Night. During the Day phase, all players will deliberate among themselves to decide on who to lynch, in attempts to wipe out the Werewolves. Of course, it would be too simple if the Werewolves weren't present in the discussion under the guise of innocence, so the Pokémon will have to be wary of all of their fellow players. During the Night phase, the thread will be "locked" and the mafia faction will deliberate among themselves and decide on one player to kill. Their choice will be revealed at the beginning of each Day phase. Certain roles also have Night actions, which can be activated by sending a Private Message to the Game Master during the Night phase. When a competitor is killed, their alignment and their role will be revealed.

Roles will be assigned at random at the start of the game, and the game will commence once all roles have been sent out.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by PM, VM or Discord.
    Introduction
    Welcome to a random, small town whose name no one seems to know and which happens to be populated by Pokémon!

They've somehow lived in perfect peace and harmony for years. How cute.

But lately, some of the townsfolk have developed a nasty condition: lycanthropy! Each night, these poor creatures transform into bloodthirsty werewolves. Their very existence is a danger to the town! They must be stopped!

So, yeah, go do that.

When you sign up, pick a Pokémon (any Pokémon!) and that will be your identity for the game! A Pokémon may only be picked by one player, however.
    Roles
    2bi9Zki.png
    w1JHSnj.png
    we9FdJW.png

Di7Zm7G.png
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List

Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711 as Drampa
    purplecicada as Squirtle
    Sparkin as Jolteon
    DeusPro as Magikarp
    Aaron as Octillery
    Bardothren as Noivern
    Johnny as Gengar
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Superjolt as Litwick
    Home as Crobat
    Bidoof FTW as Bidoof
    Abby as Wormodam
    SirDolan as Grovyle
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Oshawott
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Kitty as Arceus

Phase List

Last edited:

Sparkin

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Zero
    It was just another quiet night in the small town whose name no one seems to know and will conveniently never get mentioned. Everyone was turning in from the day's activities and heading off to dream. Or have nightmares. Or whatever they felt like doing.

All except for a small group, however. For, unbeknownst to the rest of the town, a Werewolf had invaded them, and it had built up its pack. Now it was time to begin devouring the remaining townsfolk. Dinnertime, guys, gals and non-binary pals.
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List

Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711 as Drampa
    purplecicada as Squirtle
    Sparkin as Jolteon
    DeusPro as Magikarp
    Aaron as Octillery
    Bardothren as Noivern
    Johnny as Gengar
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Superjolt as Litwick
    Home as Crobat