• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bacon and Eggs

Years
  • I eat porridge.

It was a sufficient response given that I do not eat bacon and eggs.

Be grateful I even contributed to your thread.

I never knew that Porridge Club was so edgy, so positively James Dean. I've got newfound pride now. Thanks, homey - I wore porridge as a stigma and now I see it as a form of rebellion against humanity's love of charred pig and chicken surplus.

Porridge bros before bacon and egg hoes. Solidarity, my man. Solidarity.

Bay

Years
  • For eggs I'm fine with either scrambled, sunnyside up, or omelette. Like a few people though, for sunnyside up at least I eat it with either rice or bread.

For bacon I prefer on the softer side, but I don't mind them crispy too. Back when I worked in the university dorms cafeteria, the bacon are overcooked and underwhelming to me.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I really don't do bacon or eggs. Call me psycho but bacon just... isn't that great. :/

But if I *had* to choose I'd probably go with crispy bacon and a slightly runny egg.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I prefer my eggs sunny-side up. Bacon is a no for me! It's alright in sandwiches but on its own it doesn't do it for me at all.

Although I'm much more of a waffle girl. Eggs and fried pieces of pig do not hold a candle to some buttered Belgian waffles drizzled in maple syrup. Sorry not sorry.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
    Years
  • Chewy bacon, runny eggs. The bacon could be only slightly cooked and I would still eat it (I may have tried it like that before). And I love runny yolk to bits. Except maybe not so much when I'm putting the egg into something like a sandwich, heh.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I am amongst the few who do not, or rather prefer not to, eat bacon.

But I do eat eggs! I love them soft boiled or soft scrambled. Weeeee.

Reading Blade

Eggs scrambled or sunny side up as long as the yolk is cook the all way through.

Bacon needs to crispy but soft not ever crunchy, When the bacon breaks into small pieces in your mouth you over did it.

Also I like these on muffin sandwiches instead with cheese, Ta da breakfast perfectly encasulated to go. :D

Back