• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands 2 - Top of the Pops! [Game Over.]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • One slight thing I wanted to point out, deputy starts the game with a single gun that bust be shot during the day, so it differs from a vig.

I also like what Alex is saying here, Though I can't find anything to link NSYNC with being bulletproof.

EDIT: If L'Belle was hit n0, meaning 2 killing roles, we assume it's the doing of a third party role, so surely there would be 2 deaths last night?

EDIT 2: O wait i guess they could have targeted the same person.

Years
  • Either L'Belle didn't claim or two killers hit them at the same time. I doubt even an inexperienced mafia would waste a Strongman.

Also, I feel like purple is trying to set Abby up ngl
    [End Career] purplecicada

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I have an experiment I want to try. With this being a closed set-up, but there being a good chance most roles are taken from the original BotB, comment yes if you have one of these roles: (I'll only be listing town roles)

- The Cops
    - The Doctors
    - The Leaders
    - The Watchers
    - The Telepaths
    - The Suspects
    - The Justice
    - The Snoops
    - The Cutlers
    - The Enchantresses
    - The Journalists

This could be useful for the subsequent day phases to check for consistency and the like. I don't think it would be harmful at all since we're not completely role claiming.

For the record, yes.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Sorry to come off so abrasive, but I think your theory is somewhat flawed. All of the dead so far have somewhat common roles, so I don't think it's weird to have overlap in certain roles. I doubt aaron would try to make a repeat of botb 1 either :p

I do have a theory of my own aswell after a little thought. I think we can assume there's a third party killing role here, along the lines of sk or clockmaker (leaning towards sk myself). I think they could have hit L'belle N0, and L'belle, admittedly being new, didn't claim hit. The day phase me & L'Belle both voted for eachother, but I don't think he really wanted me lynched, and I myself hadn't pisted the vote for serious reasons.

I think the maf & the Serial killer both targeted L'Belle last night, one having knowledge of him being BP, the other wanting to incriminate me. I'm not saying anything concrete, but there is someone who pushed on me ;)

Years
  • I really doubt Alex's theory is correct considering Aaron explicitly stated there was no correlation between band and role.

Years
  • [Lynch] Purplecicada

23ee091f2b7f19aae24582503180828a6b68b3c840c6292aa2b52ecc9341cade.jpg

Agree with johnny's theory that L'belle didn't claim getting hit at N0.

@Abby: How is Alex and bard looking so far? ( i wanna post a lenny but i'll not :' )

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • In terms of looking at them as a pair, they could be a scum aligned duo, as they seem to follow alex raises a point, and bard adds to it, pretty much always agreeing, but neither has reads that look too scummy to me. I'm glad we're getting more from bard though

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Man, I just don't wanna believe anyone is as bad as to not claim hit as a bp. I already said I assumed my theory on taking as granted that L'Belle not claiming hit is not the case.
    I never said it's not a possibility.

IF there's a killing role in the game and L'Belle was hit n0, how come there's no second death for n1? That would imply the doc did their job, I guess.

Also, if I was trying to derail from the actual game by asking for everyone's band, I'd only make posts about that, wouldn't you agree?

While I don't have an argument as to why, gp feels a bit off and maybe is giving me scummy vibes. Just a gut feeling, really.
    Earlier today I was thinking that I get the feeling that at least one of Johnny, Fletch, gp is maf. Still no argument tho. I should probably not mention my gut feelings, but the clock is ticking and I'm feeling the pressure already.

@Kiyotaka : I think you're spending too much time on a theory that is probably incorrect and way off. I don't see it as scummy because your overall activity looks good in my eyes, but I do think you're wasting precious time for yourself and everyone else.

And by the way, we can't really make this work with only a few people talking.
    Aaron, I would like to ask that you follow your rules and kill off/replace anyone who hasn't at least voted two days in a row, so we can move on with this game and not let the mafia just pick the active people one by one.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • @ Alex Kaz and Abby Ah I see. Thanks for pointing it out.

Well, I don't really have much to say for this post as I'll only be hopping on the bandwagon train.

[End Career] Purplecicada

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh, no. Looks like I need to claim. I hope there's a doctor. I'm your Cop.
    I investigated Johnny on N0 and SirDolan on N1.

EDIT: I will not reveal their alignments just in case. However I can reveal they're not mafia.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Either Abby is Mafia or someone is framing him. Abby wanted to end L'Belle's career purely because they hadn't heard of N*SYNC.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I will investigate Abby tonight if I do not get lynched or killed. For now, I will [End Career] Alex Kaz. If I have enough time, i may change my vote.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Did you get a report saying they are sided with the town or did you get a report saying they are not mafia?
    First scenario means they are indeed town, second scenario means they might also be third party.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Btw

>Thinks Abby is mafia
    >Votes me
    >kek

Also, Abby's vote on L'Belle was clearly a joke. Not really a legit argument against his case.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I got reports saying their exact alignments. If I need to reveal to save my skin, Johnny is a third party. SirDolan is innocent.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Btw

>Thinks Abby is mafia
    >Votes me
    >kek

Also, Abby's vote on L'Belle was clearly a joke. Not really a legit argument against his case.

Lmao. I want to investigate Abby. There are other reasons. This is why I didn't vote him.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh well, it looks like I'll be lynched during this phase.

Rereading things, I'm going to change my vote. Partly because he started a bandwagon, but also an OMGUS vote. [End Career] gimmepie.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh shit I forgot I actually canceled my vote last day
    Let's concentrate our votes on something we have proof of.
    Let's [End Career] Johnny for now, until he provides legit argument as to why not.
    (I seriously hope you didn't make a closed setup game with a fool or I'll kill you Rabi <3)

Back