• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulSilver hack: Pokémon SoothingSilver Version 1.3.0!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Uk
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Sorry for the late replies, I don't check PokeCommunity very often

is this still being worked on out of curiosity?
Yes the hack is still being worked on, but it was on hiatus for about 5 months, I'm back now and version 1.1 should release soon! It's gonna be a good one

What are the custom shiny pokemon? I dont see a list there.
The current custom shinies are all in the documentation. They include; Butterfree, Persian, Gengar, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Typhlosion, Scizor, Lugia, Kecleon, Groudon, Kyogre, Garchomp, Togekiss and Dialga. Though more are coming in 1.1!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 13, 2021
Is this hack 60 fps like Mind Crystal or Renegade Platinum?:>

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Dec 31, 2021
Hi, I'm loving this rom, thanks for all the work done!

Have a few doubts:
-How can I evolve pkmns that only evolve by trading? I'm playing on emulator so I can't connect to others...
- Is there any mean to obtain more stat enhancing items that we can't buy, such as PP up, and extra TMs to make strong battle frontier teams?
- Where can I find the Macho Brace and other items for EV train? Like berries that reduce/clean EV points, etc.
On original soulsilver Macho Brace is held by the Machop we get trading on GoldenRod store, but the one I got had a dusk stone on it.

And most important: When will we have access to all those legendaries? One of the major reasons for me to look for a rom hack is to be able to get all legendaries!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Dec 31, 2021
I'm also struggling with a recurring bug: on safari zone, whenever I try to place blocks on any zone the screen gets black and the game freezes.
I already tried to load/save multiple times, closing the emulator, proceeding on gameplay and returning many days laters but this bug keeps happening.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Uk
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hi sorry for the super late reply, I'm not very active on pokecommunity. To answer all your questions;
-Most trade evolutions now occur through happiness or by leveling up holding the trade item they'd need
-Stat enhancing items are obtained in the same way as vanilla SoulSilver, if you're using the latest update, 1.1, (not the beta!) TMs are infinite
-Yeahhh, I messed up with the macho brace, I accidentaly made it impossible to get, I'll fix that in the next update
-I'm currently adding the rest of the pokémon for 1.2, I'm really sorry it's taken this long and I hope it's not too much to ask you to wait a bit longer
-I'm very sorry about the Safari Zone glitch, I don't know what caused it, I want to fix it 1.2 but tbh I don't know if I can. However every pokémon in there can be caught through other means in the hack.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 4, 2022
Hi sorry for the super late reply, I'm not very active on pokecommunity. To answer all your questions;
-Most trade evolutions now occur through happiness or by leveling up holding the trade item they'd need
-Stat enhancing items are obtained in the same way as vanilla SoulSilver, if you're using the latest update, 1.1, (not the beta!) TMs are infinite
-Yeahhh, I messed up with the macho brace, I accidentaly made it impossible to get, I'll fix that in the next update
-I'm currently adding the rest of the pokémon for 1.2, I'm really sorry it's taken this long and I hope it's not too much to ask you to wait a bit longer
-I'm very sorry about the Safari Zone glitch, I don't know what caused it, I want to fix it 1.2 but tbh I don't know if I can. However every pokémon in there can be caught through other means in the hack.

Cool btw when will v1.2 be out??

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Dec 31, 2021
Thank you so much for the reply, DracAndre, I keep playing and it's being awesome. Can't wait for 1.2! =)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2022
hi drac andre i have some custom sprites for you to see if you're interested to adding them as a new update for soothingsilver, some of them are shadow mewtwo, shadow lugia and some more alternate form like of lucario, that you could add in your mod

Years
  • Age 26
  • Uk
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Yeah no hurries

Sorry for super late reply, I'm not very active on pokecommunity. Thank you for your patience but version 1.2 still needs some more time, I don't think it'll be coming out this month, but hopefully it won't take much longer after that. 👍

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 4, 2022
Sorry for super late reply, I'm not very active on pokecommunity. Thank you for your patience but version 1.2 still needs some more time, I don't think it'll be coming out this month, but hopefully it won't take much longer after that. 👍

Thanks for letting me know, have a good day!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Uk
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hellooooo everyone, sorry I abandoned this pokecommunity page and started exclusively posting on discord. Though after many months I'm back to tell you... 1.1 has been out for over a year and 1.2 has been out for over two months :D
Both these updates were quite substantial and if you only ever played version 1.0.6 or earlier, well these updates include more than double the new content I'd say :) So please check it out!
On top of that a smaller 1.3 should release in a couple of months.
Sorry again for not posting properly on here for a long time, for more frequent updates please check out the discord.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hellooooo everyone, sorry I abandoned this pokecommunity page and started exclusively posting on discord. Though after many months I'm back to tell you... 1.1 has been out for over a year and 1.2 has been out for over two months :D
Both these updates were quite substantial and if you only ever played version 1.0.6 or earlier, well these updates include more than double the new content I'd say :) So please check it out!
On top of that a smaller 1.3 should release in a couple of months.
Sorry again for not posting properly on here for a long time, for more frequent updates please check out the discord.

Ayee! Welcome back! I just started the latest version, ans honesty, I'm having a blast, loving the new shiny variants as well. I noticed that you've included more team rocket appearances (like the one near national park), will these be more frequent as i progress? It really does add a breath of fresh air!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Uk
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Unfortunately that's the only new team rocket encounter for now, I thought it made Archer and team Rocket in general feel like a bit more of a threat and contextualized Silver's relationship with them a little. There may be more rocket encounters next version though!

Years
I've been enjoying this hack a lot!
So, I noticed a weird bug. While facing Jasmine, I noticed that Stealth Rock sets the hazard on the user's side of the field rather than the opponents, and all Entry Hazard moves seem to have an animation error where the hazard is shown being set on the wrong side of the field.
As far as Toxic Spikes and regular Spikes go, they still seem to work as normal despite the incorrect animation; Stealth Rock is the only one that is actually placed on the wrong side.
Sorry for posting here instead of the Discord, it's just late as I'm posting and I don't feel like joining a server just for a quick bug report.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Uk
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I've been enjoying this hack a lot!
So, I noticed a weird bug. While facing Jasmine, I noticed that Stealth Rock sets the hazard on the user's side of the field rather than the opponents, and all Entry Hazard moves seem to have an animation error where the hazard is shown being set on the wrong side of the field.
As far as Toxic Spikes and regular Spikes go, they still seem to work as normal despite the incorrect animation; Stealth Rock is the only one that is actually placed on the wrong side.
Sorry for posting here instead of the Discord, it's just late as I'm posting and I don't feel like joining a server just for a quick bug report.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

I noticed the bug recently, I've fixed in preparation for 1.3, thanks very much for playing!!

Back