• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CUTE games! :D

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • Talk about cuter video games, here :)

I like playing video games with Hello Kitty in them ^_^ I play hello kitty cube frenzy levels over and over again xD Somehow it doesn't really get boring for me. I just love helping sanrio characters solve puzzles!^^

Another cute game franchise i liked a lot when I was a little younger (around my early 20s?) was Kirby. I used to play him FOR HOURS! :o The music was very nice too <3 I'll probably play some old games of mine again one day xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I've always thought games like Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon are super adorable, just peaceful farming, building a life and building connections. The art is cute too, especially the animals.

LadyJirachu

Years
  • I've always thought games like Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon are super adorable, just peaceful farming, building a life and building connections. The art is cute too, especially the animals.

I had a friend who was a huge harvest moon fan :) I don't have a lot of money nowadays, so I mostly just collect Pokemon video games now.

However, we have a lot of classic games from when my brother used to collect PS1 games when we were young teens. So I tend to replay our 'cuter' games a lot, like Hello Kitty Cube Frenzy, which is a favorite of mine :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh wow, I used to play Hello Kitty's Cube Frenzy a lot, my little sister love it. I enjoyed working together with her, though sometimes we just mess each other's work, lul.

Another cute game I can think of right now is Pop'n Pop for the PlayStation. Pretty similar with Cube Frenzy, we work together to make things easier or just mess each other's work. xD

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Mario games are cute especially the Yoshi's Island series and Super Princess Peach.

That reminds me I need to go back and replay Yoshi's Island on the GBA at some point.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Breath of the Wild meets Harvest Moon--My Time At Portia. I can't wait to try my hands.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Breath of the Wild meets Harvest Moon--My Time At Portia. I can't wait to try my hands.
    omg thanks for reminding me - saw this on Steam a month or two back and it looks so fun! Definitely my kind of game. The only thing holding me back was the early access status, so I thought I should wait a bit but it's looking promising so far.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Breath of the Wild is definitely a cute game! Also LBA2 <3 Eh I don't play overly many cute games I guess ahah. Unless Pokémon counts?

Years
  • All Japanese games are cute, therefore, everyone hates them :/

Wow, what a lovely statement. One that is entirely false too!

Firstly, not all Japanese games are cute haha, although they seem polarising from what I've played/seen (either overly cutesy as you mention or completely graphic/dark); although by proxy this does mean too that not everyone hates them! Also I'm pretty sure like the whole chibi/waifu/etc etc overly cute Japanese things in games are a massive hit here in the West, so........................

tumblr_inline_nlyzzjLdBy1sccn28.gif

On the subject of cute games - I saw a Slime Rancher recommendation which is an absolute MUST. I also am going to throw a curveball in the shape of Bust-a-Move 2! Overly cute soundtrack with some nice little characters too, namely:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • I made a thread asking if people here have played hello kitty games, too xD

We own several cute puzzle games.

Spin Jam, Star Sweep, Hello Kitty Cube Frenzy (of course), and Sorcerer's Maze are some I remember from the top of my had.

I had a cute rpg named "Eternal Eyes", too. I hope we still own that one; i'd love to play it again one day xD And maybe name one of my monsters after korrina :P haha...

Back