• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PGPC] #4 - The Master Plan

Years
  • Welcome everyone to the new Pokémon General Polls and Chats series (aka PGPC for short)! PGPC is a new weekly event stemming from past series here in Pokémon General like the PokéPOTW and What Would You Do?, where we throw a topic at you every week to discuss and decide over. Sometimes these threads will be a deep dive into a certain parts of the franchise, or something as simple as pitting a couple Pokemon against each other to see who are your favorites! With something a little different going on every week, it's always a good idea to stop by and see what we're discussing in each PGPC!

Now with all that said, this week's topic is:

"You are gifted one of the only known Master Balls in existence. What do you do with it?"

While you kind of expect to receive a Master Ball at some point during a Pokémon game, don't forget that these pieces of technology are incredibly rare in the Pokémon world, and would likely never make it into the hands of a common trainer. Would you sell the ball to the highest bidder to help you on your journey? Maybe gift it to an expert craftsman like Kurt in hopes that he could duplicate it? Or maybe just throw it at the first wild Magikarp you see because YOLO? Make sure you think about this, since it could possibly change your entire career as a trainer!

Previous PGPC threads
    #1 - #2 - #3

Years
  • Maybe gift it to an expert craftsman like Kurt in hopes that he could duplicate it?

Sounds like the best option; something I never thought of before. I'd definitely travel to Johto first in hopes of him being able to replicate it. If that fails, keep it around until that miraculous legendary encounter akin to Ash and Ho-Oh....because catching something as amazing as that would be an unforgettable experience.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hmm. I'd honestly keep it until I need it for a special event like a powerful legend of something, ahah. But I'd keep it hidden from others, cause you'd never know.

Years
  • Assuming Kurt can duplicate it, that would be my first go-to option. But if that's not an option, then I would just save it until I encounter a super rare mythical or something.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I think I'd pull a James and shine it up real nice and keep it in my collection.

Back