• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are you currently listening to? Edition XV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2020

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Nothing But Thieves - Amsterdam

We sometimes have this song playing at work during my shift so I finally added it to my Spotify list. Rating it I would give it a 9/10. Lyrics are decent, singing is on point and some good instrumental play in the background. The dancing was a bit... odd. Then again what do I know right?

Rynamite

Years
  • The Rapture - Pieces Of The People Love

Pretty good driving song. This song was also the theme song for Chapter 3 in Tales from the Borderlands.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Gypsy Curse by the Speakeasies' Swing Band

Rynamite

Years
  • Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

Instantly know the song is playing from the very first couple of notes played. Amazing vocals throughout the song, instrumental genius. Some people would call it a brother to the Stairway to Heaven. While I wouldn't agree 100% with that statement it is still a very powerful song.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back