• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Firered Novus ROM BASE

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 15, 2015
Guys can anyone show or printscreen how to add all the 719 pokemons on the advance map. coz i only got up to shymin when i edit it in advance map.. and i cant see the 9C 01 on the offset of D027C .. am i doing it correctly? thanks for your help

094M.png
Mega-Garchomp_icon.png
376-mega.png

Years
Guys can anyone show or printscreen how to add all the 719 pokemons on the advance map. coz i only got up to shymin when i edit it in advance map.. and i cant see the 9C 01 on the offset of D027C .. am i doing it correctly? thanks for your help

I'm assuming that you are talking about editing wild Pokemon data. Don't take my word, but I'm pretty sure it's only edited for Pokemon up to Gen IV. The last Pokemon being Shaymin if memory serves.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 25, 2022
Yeah it is possible I have put all 720 in the wild as of now.
But anyway, the debuffs (like growl, tail whip, and I'm assuming all others as well) are not working. Unfortunately.
That and Bill's PC are the only really bad things I don't know how to fix otherwise it'd be complete.

xGal

Mhm
Years
Hello. That seems like a good Rom Base, I will sure use it.

Can I know which free space in the room did you use?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 27, 2015
Yeah, please update link. Or could someone link me to a download link? thanks

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
it keeps saying specified search string is not found when im trying to search up D027C am i doing it wrong plz help

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
i found it but when i change it to 870 and save it goes only up to anorith can anyone help plz

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
sorry for a double post but i was wondering how to open up attack editor in gbapge with pokemon firered 870 because everytime i want to it keeps giving me a popup that says unhandled exception etc plz help thx

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
i found it but when i change it to 870 and save it goes only up to anorith can anyone help plz

870 is the decimal form of the number. In order to change it to hexadecimal, just simply do this... 870 = 366 = 0366 = 66 03 (that's your new number)

sorry for a double post but i was wondering how to open up attack editor in gbapge with pokemon firered 870 because everytime i want to it keeps giving me a popup that says unhandled exception etc plz help thx

You need to edit the .ini file of PGE in order to have this patch support it. If there is a file in the download that contains the Configuration File for PGE (not sure, haven't checked) replace the .ini file in PGE with this one.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
870 is the decimal form of the number. In order to change it to hexadecimal, just simply do this... 870 = 366 = 0366 = 66 03 (that's your new number)

You need to edit the .ini file of PGE in order to have this patch support it. If there is a file in the download that contains the Configuration File for PGE (not sure, haven't checked) replace the .ini file in PGE with this one.

so i was able to get 870 in advance map but gbapge is still giving me this problem unhandled exception can someone plz help or if possible give me a copy of their gbapge ini that would be greatly appreciated

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Hi,
How about you try this in 870
721 Pokemon where you have all:
1. 20 vivillon sprites --(same concept with unown)
2. rotom form sprites (6 forms)*
3. shellos and evolve (2 colors)*
4. jellicent and pre evole(2 colors)*
5. burmy and evolve (3 colors)*
6. basculin (2 colors) --(same concept with unown)
7. girantina 2 forms*
8. shaymin 2 forms*
9. arceus 18 forms*
10. darmatan (2 modes)* optional
11. deerling and evolve (4 forms)
12. Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus (2 form each)
13. kyurem (3 forms)*
14. keldeo 2 forms*
15. meloetta (2 forms)*
16. genesect 5 forms *
17. Flabébé, Floette, and Florges (5 colors) + AZ's unique Floette
18. Furfrou (10 haircuts)*optional
19. Aegislash (atk and def form)*
20. Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist (4 sizes)*optional
21. xerneas (2 forms)*
22. Hoopa (2 forms)*
23. primal forms of kyogre and groudon*
24. 48 mega evolution*
25. deoxys 4 forms*
*could be added on pokedex #722 onwards

if you get all of thes including optional, you will have
721 original pokedex + 76 forms + 48 megaevolution = 845 pokedex

25 pokedex for your own fakemons. Hope to enlighten you

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
also in gen 3 hacking suite when i try to change the sprites at TEMP into whatever pokemon i want it keeps giving me a popup with offset and it dosnet go away and the sprites dont get added and the names do not get updated can someone walk me through how to allow sprites to work without fail in gen 3 hacking suitees

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
in gen 3 hacking suite when i try to change the the TEMP sprites into whatever pokemon i want it keeps giving me a popup with offset and it dosnet go away and the sprites dont get added and the names do not get updated can someone walk me through how to allow sprites to work without fail

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 25, 2022
This has so much potential but the Bill's PC glitch is REALLY holding this back.
Basically, the PC will just hold the game at a black screen instead of letting you access your Pokemon. Also, Spiritomb's sprite is messy and it won't let me edit that one.
Anyway if someone could help me fix the PC glitch it would be fantaaaaastic!

Back