• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 48 6.7%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 116 16.2%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 49 6.9%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 87 12.2%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 144 20.2%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 141 19.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Same thing that you had to do in FRLG, help Jade with the team tacitix grunts. I got lost in the Frost Cavern to find her though lmao.
    And yeah. Like for example, route 1 you can find like Rattatta, Charmander etc. Or where you can find the legendaries.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Same thing that you had to do in FRLG, help Jade with the team tacitix grunts. I got lost in the Frost Cavern to find her though lmao.
    And yeah. Like for example, route 1 you can find like Rattatta, Charmander etc. Or where you can find the legendaries.

Ah ok yep, makes sense. As for the location list, I could make a short and sweet one with just rarer spawns listed, plus a legendary guide. For the more common spawns, I feel like they'd be pretty intuitive as to where to find them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2021
    Spoiler:
    Can someone help me? I m stuck after helping Jade in Port Aurora and can't find the sapphyre( i've visited every single isle and i've solved the boulder thing with strength), I don t know where to go, in void island still nothing happened, the cavern near the grunt is still empty and the door after the waterfall still does not open. I figured it out finally, no help needed anymore

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024

I added a list of where to find legendaries just now, hope that helps!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hey, I'm playing Amethyst version and I picked the Eevee with the sunny disposition. When I fought my rival on the Titanic II, he had an Umbreon doll by his side, but he used an Espeon. One other thing, you let us have Feebas so early in the game, but its evolution method practically guarantees that it will miss out on most of Milotic's level up moves. I'm not sure if trading is in the game and Beauty isn't in the game in Fire red, wouldn't it make sense to give it an alternate evolution method? Just my thought. Other than that, I am absolutely loving the game. Great job!

I fixed up the Umbreon/Espeon issue with the most recent update. Thanks again for pointing that out! I also gave the gift Feebas a soothe bell instead of an amulet coin to better signify the new method of evolution through happiness.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    One last question:
    I just got the Aurora and the Mystic ticket from completing the good ending but when I talk to the guy, neither island show up. I did beat the E4 already and completed the good ending. bah. Any idea?
    Edit: Still can't get to either Genesis or Kronos Island but apparently I found Raikou randomly on Mare Island so it miiiiight be possible to find it somewhere else including the Power Plant, idk.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    One last question:
    I just got the Aurora and the Mystic ticket from completing the good ending but when I talk to the guy, neither island show up. I did beat the E4 already and completed the good ending. bah. Any idea?
    Edit: Still can't get to either Genesis or Kronos Island but apparently I found Raikou randomly on Mare Island so it miiiiight be possible to find it somewhere else including the Power Plant, idk.

If you have them in your inventory, the option should show up at the port in Andromeda City. In versions 1.0.4 and lower, it should show up as Navel Rock and Birth Island, but I changed that as of 1.0.5. If you do have them, and the option still isn't showing up, I'll have to see what I can do to fix that.

Also, that Raikou might be one of the roaming legendary dogs present in vanilla FireRed. Forgot that detail, thanks for reminding me!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Yeah, I'm currently playing the 1.0.4 version and I have both in my inventory. Do I just end up patching 1.0.5 if able?

Edit: Patched and still no results.

Last edited:

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    I played this game and I must say..
    It is just okay, nothing overhelming.

I wish everyone a merry christmas. Let Santa give you many presents today Ho Ho Ho like the pokemon from gold version hehe.

Jinngle Bell :S🤑

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Yeah, I'm currently playing the 1.0.4 version and I have both in my inventory. Do I just end up patching 1.0.5 if able?

Edit: Patched and still no results.

Weird. I'll see if I can add something that'll fix this issue. It seemed to be working just fine when I tested it out. Just out of curiosity, does a cave appear in the Eievui Ruins? Should look like this
    aquamarine-02_orig.png

It deals with the same flags used for the tickets, might help figure out what exactly is going on.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hy! What do I need to do in the ruins next to the trainers Tower? In the post game

Just like in FireRed, Unown appears in these ruins after you solve a puzzle found somewhere else on the island. In Aquamarine specifically, a cave appears there after you beat the Elite Four twice and
    Spoiler:
    There's nothing in these ruins that you need to do for the story, though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Weird. I'll see if I can add something that'll fix this issue. It seemed to be working just fine when I tested it out. Just out of curiosity, does a cave appear in the Eievui Ruins? Should look like this
    aquamarine-02_orig.png

It deals with the same flags used for the tickets, might help figure out what exactly is going on.

Yeah, the cave appears.
    It solved half of the problem...caught Dialga but still no luck on Mew. Thanks for the help.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Yeah, the cave appears.
    It solved half of the problem...caught Dialga but still no luck on Mew. Thanks for the help.

Ok sweet, thanks for looking into it. The cave only appears if you get the ending with the tickets, so I know at least those flags are set. I'll put in some warps inside that cave to the respective islands in update 1.0.6

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2020
    Is there a Dive HM in the hack? Also, where is Mt. Mythos to capture Deoxys?
    In Mewtwo's cave, the game crashes when I try to smash any rock of the cave (playing version 1.0.5)
    Except for that, it's a great game!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Is there a Dive HM in the hack? Also, where is Mt. Mythos to capture Deoxys?
    In Mewtwo's cave, the game crashes when I try to smash any rock of the cave (playing version 1.0.5)
    Except for that, it's a great game!

Glad you're enjoying it!
    No Dive HM in the game. Mt. Mythos should be by the Zenith Mountains fly location.
    And oh! Thank you for pointing that out. I had to manually fix each smashable rock, completely forgot there were some in Mewtwo's cave. I'll get that patched up for 1.0.6

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Yeah, the cave appears.

Ok, I added the workaround I mentioned earlier in the 1.1.0 update. Go back to that chamber and there should be two exits at the back that warp you to the respective islands.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The stardust makes the pokemon encountered after collecting it a bad egg

i noticed this as well but for me the first one i encountered (the one where the stardust is in the forest) turned out just fine, but the one in mt Ande became a bad egg

Back