• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Depends. :( Are you sexy or manly? We have no in-between or other options.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I feel dumb for not having any of the emblems that deem people smart. XD DX

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Are there going to be emblems for absurdly friendly people or ust flat-out annoying ones?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • For people complaining the emblem system is pointless: Then don't use it. Ignore it. It will not affect you if you do not want it to.

For everyone else: I think adding features to forums is always good. I love the fact that emblems just add that much more to how custom our profiles can be and they help set us apart for our accomplishments. That's awesome.

Years
  • I saw a little bit of this before and they said to wait for the official thread, but I forgot to be on the lookout!

:3 May I get a supporter emblem? Or two? xD

Years
  • Quick question: We don't have to ask for emblems do we?

Well you can't ask for the ones that are not on the first post of the thread. And for the ones you can ask for, it's not like the staff is going to hunt down every person who qualifies. (I hadn't got one yet.)

You mean we can suggest ideas too?
    Didn't know that xD

I have one that I havn't seen yet. Mainly cause I don't stalk the staff and look at their emblems like some people

Identity Crisis
    I don't even know who I am anymore!
    This user has changed their name more than 3 times.

Allelujah Haptism has an Identity Issues Emblem. Maybe that's it.
    But he/she does not have a supporter one. Hmm.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Allelujah Haptism has an Identity Issues Emblem. Maybe that's it.
    But he/she does not have a supporter one. Hmm.

Just throwing this in there; but there are other ways, such as winning a Signature of the Week Contest, that people can earn themselves a supporter status. Since that has happened to one of my other friends on the forums after she won a contest. Though, I believe the real prize is access to the Style Testing board.

Last edited by a moderator:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Just throwing this in there; but there are other ways, such as winning a Signature of the Week Contest, that people can earn themselves a supporter status. Since that has happened to one of my other friends on the forums after she won a contest. Though, I believe the real prize is access to the Style Testing board.
    That was because I was in the Halloween spirit.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Reading through this, I have noticed only one emblem that interests me (the rest are fine, I just don't really care) and that emblem is the Grammar Nazi one. I like the idea, but I think it should be accompanied by some sort of Spelling Nazi emblem as well, seeing as there are people out there who are quite serious about spelling.

Also, is there a list of official emblems?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back