• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eyes

Years
  • Eyes come in a so many different shapes, colors and sizes, and can reveal someone's feelings, without a word being spoken. The eyes were famously described in an unknown proverb as "the window to the soul." Thoreau called the eye the "jewel of of the body." Throughout history there have been many songs and works of art celebrating the human eye, and now there's this thread, a tribute to famous people with striking eyes!

Share an artist whose eyes you love. You're welcome to include pictures of them, if you choose.

I have always thought of Camilla Belle as an underrated beauty, and the eyes are a big part of what makes her look so unusual. They are deepset and turn downward. They have this sorta olive hazel color and are accompanied by such thick, full dark eyebrows. She accentuates those brows with smoky makeup and dramatic arches that have a 1960s vibe.
    Spoiler:

I think Rihanna has an extremely beautiful eye color too. They are a vivid golden nut brown near the center of the iris, and have a sorta seawatery gray/green rim. I guess I am especially susceptible to the charms of hazel-eyed women. Her eyes also often have this nice soft, dreamy, sensitive expression.
    Spoiler:

Who has eyes that you have noticed?

Years
    • Seen today
    Gene Wilder was the first person I thought of.

Spoiler:

Even in old age.

Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I do not like this guy or his music, but legit Robin Thicke honestly has gorgeous eyes.
    k3MHMSZ.png

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Alrighty, since I'm watching Star Trek: Discovery at the moment, it's the perfect time to bring up this gorgeous man. His best physical feature (not counting his voice)? His striking blue eyes.

Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Alrighty, since I'm watching Star Trek: Discovery at the moment, it's the perfect time to bring up this gorgeous man. His best physical feature (not counting his voice)? His striking blue eyes.

Spoiler:

Couldn't agree more, love Jason Isaacs and his glinting, intelligent eyes! 😍🥰

--

On the subject of blue-eyed actors, I think Ewan McGregor has lovely eyes, too:

Spoiler:

Jeremy Sumpter

Spoiler:

And for women, Carole Bouquet is not only one of the most stunning women to grace the earth (in my opinion), she has such incredibly alluring eyes:

Spoiler:

Jennifer Connelly:

Spoiler:

Liv Tyler:

Spoiler:

And can't forget Zooey Deschanel!

Spoiler:

Years
  • The late Vogue model Raudha Athif was one of the most striking women I have ever seen, and it's hard to forget those expressive and piercing watery gray eyes.

I wish she was still here. You will be remembered and missed.

Spoiler:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • More Star Trek-related gorgeousness: Jeffrey Hunter, the original Captain Pike from the pilot episode, has some impressive blue eyes as well.
    Spoiler:

Although... his successor in the role, Anson Mount, is no slouch either! I know everybody is busy memeing this man over his hairstyle, but he has that vulnerable look to go along with his gorgeous eyes and it just makes me weeeeak.
    Spoiler:

Back