• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV WandaVision

Years
  • Following Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch and Vision, it seems things aren't quite what they seem...

Has anyone else been watching WandaVision at all? If you haven't, you defintely should! I've been absolutely enjoying it so far, I think this is a really cool idea and great blend of the MCU that's a nice break from all those bloody shite movies. Last episode tomorrow though... gunna miss it, but most of all I'm going to miss this:

agatha-winking-meme.jpeg

That said, this is the first part of Phase Four and I know these are normally planned out, but would you like to see more of these sort of shows for future Phases?

Years
  • I've been watching it since the second it came out - I was one of those people counting down to the launch months ahead :)

I would recommend anyone that hasn't seen it to jump on in there, whether you are an MCU fan or not.

The plot has one or two slight issues - totally expected considering what they're trying to do tbh - which I won't mention, but it's easily strong enough to watch as a standalone, and also thoroughly enjoyable if you are an MCU fan.

Basically I'm loving it so far, and I really can't wait to see the final episode!

I'm obviously sad that it's coming to an end, but I think the story is really just beginning, and there will only be a one week gap before Falcon & The Winter Soldier starts, so we won't be left high and dry :)

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I have been watching it and overall really enjoyed it!! A lovely exploration of grief and love with two incredibly strong performances from Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany.

I'm really glad they've had a chance to shine on their own here and establish themselves as leads in their own right rather than just being side characters. The writing for those two in particular has been fantastic and IMO it's made them two of the strongest characters in the MCU going forwards.

I have one or two quibbles with the series, one in particular that really irked me about the finale, but overall the core story of the show is beautifully done and I can't wait to see what happens next with those characters.

Also there's some fantastic tunes :femme2:

Years
  • Been watching it as well and am only in Episode 8 still (I heard there was a new episode already? A finale? Haven't been updated so far) and I really truly enjoy it.

The pacing of the unravelling of details is just the perfect amount of slowburn and thrill. Keeps you wanting to watch more, which is always a good thing for a series with near 40 mins per episode.

I'm also a fan of this show having a lot of surprises. The trailer pretty much gave NO context to anything at all (which I love), and things I expected to happen didn't, while things I never would've imagined in a thousand years, well, did. Perhaps this is because I'm not all that well versed with the Marvel set of branching storylines or whatever (never once read any of the comics lmao), but it was pretty exciting to be caught off guard for once huehue.

This show gets all my 10/10s

Years
  • Been watching it as well and am only in Episode 8 still (I heard there was a new episode already? A finale? Haven't been updated so far) and I really truly enjoy it.

The pacing of the unravelling of details is just the perfect amount of slowburn and thrill. Keeps you wanting to watch more, which is always a good thing for a series with near 40 mins per episode.

I'm also a fan of this show having a lot of surprises. The trailer pretty much gave NO context to anything at all (which I love), and things I expected to happen didn't, while things I never would've imagined in a thousand years, well, did. Perhaps this is because I'm not all that well versed with the Marvel set of branching storylines or whatever (never once read any of the comics lmao), but it was pretty exciting to be caught off guard for once huehue.

This show gets all my 10/10s

Omg have you seen the finale yet!!!!

Years
  • Omg have you seen the finale yet!!!!
    I have! That was the finale already tho? Confirmed? Because it left a lot of loose ends perfect for a second season to brew from it or something. I'd love to talk more about it rn but I'm on mobile and real sleepy, so I'll have to put it off til tomorrow hehe.

Years
  • I have! That was the finale already tho? Confirmed? Because it left a lot of loose ends perfect for a second season to brew from it or something. I'd love to talk more about it rn but I'm on mobile and real sleepy, so I'll have
    to put it off til tomorrow hehe.

It left a lot of loose ends perfect for...

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So there is an actual plot that makes this first episode make sense? Because I'm So Confused O.o

Back