• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The question begs investigation, because science likes to extrapolate the mathematical principal to non-mathematical application, through theory.

If you opened a business, what type of business would you start?

TY

Do you ever want to study something you havent studied yet?

Years
  • To stay in an abusive relationship, "try and see if he's changed." Don't worry, I did not follow this bad advice. Also I was advised by the same person that I should care what people think of me, when they didn't like an outfit I was wearing.

What would be your dream come true?

Years
  • Living somewhere else with someone I know. I'm tired of living with mom and having to listen to her dramas. I asked a friend if she wanted to move out with me but she said she has her own place with her parents. Apparently, my friend wants to be a child forever and I hate her asperger syndrome.

What are your top 3 favorite things to talk about?

Years
  • It was hard to narrow down to three.

1) Character and plot development in stories, anything but especially fantasy novels, movies or tv shows.

2) Animals. I love to caretake them and see them represented in art and learn about them through nature documentaries.

3) Asia! The food, the clothes, the history, spiritual beliefs, legends, writers, artists, actors, directors, anime, toys, games--- a certain franchise in particular that unites us all on this website.

What's your favorite song?

TY

Normally not into rap but this song I feel insanely attached to.

Favorite pet to have?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • That is the hardest question you could ask an enthusiastic animal lover! D: I adore cats, but my budgies are fabulous, and rabbits make fantastic pets, and—I'll stop myself here.

Do you buy/rent DVDs or pirate them? ;)

TY

HAR HAR FIDDLE DE DEE... I havent either bought nor pirated in ages, normally ill just buy regardless cause I cant be arsed to pirate them.

do you often watch youtube videos to have a laugh?

TY

baked potatoes with carrots and a sparerib or two, now im craving for some d:

what is your favorite time of the day?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Me, no one else comes close

What is the most annoying advice you've been given?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've never been given an annoying advice but I did get lots of stupid advice.

What's getting worse and better as you get older?

TY

i think im more of a inoffensive type, all i want is to make others happy tbh and i cba with myself xd

Do you like something that makes your family look weird at you for liking said thing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back