• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Once upon a time there was this person which I stumbled across on a late sunday night.

then some vague stuff happened and idr half of the story but it included some gibberish, awful dancing and what not.

I swear this is true

Where would you never see yourself at?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Saudi Arabia

Would you like to be famous? If yes, what would you want to be famous for? If no, why not?

TY

Yes and no. Being famous is nice but also comes with downsides which i haven't yet been 100% sure of if it would be worth it really.

If i wanted to be famous it would be for video games most definitely :p

What is your all-time favorite book?

Years
Oh that's really hard. My favorite genre is historical fantasy. For the writing I think George R R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series is just amazing. I just read enraptured by his beautiful, descriptive prose. You never know what his characters are going to say, they are so subtle and his dialogue is so witty. Nor do you ever know where he will go with a plot, he's so full of surprises.

If this is not limited to novels and I can pick literally any book then I will mention that I have a love for children's books like Child's Garden of Verses, Fox, Shell Silverstein books, anything illustrated by Brian Froud. My favorite is Fairies by my favorite by photographer Suza Scalora.

Who is your #1 favorite Pokemon?

Last edited:

TY

Tyranitar, i love its design and it was always a powerhouse in my teams. Altho there are plenty who could contest these days.
Plus having a Tyranitar plush was the best purchase ever imo.

Do you often forget about conversations with people?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Oh yeah I have crummy memory, can't even remember the face of people I just saw like 5 seconds ago

Do you have flawless skin?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
No, and I have never ever met anyone in my life who has flawless skin. Flawless skin is fake and if you do see anyone with flawless skin, most likely they are wearing makeup.

Before you make a call, do you rehearse what you are going to say?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Oh yes. So much. I hate making phone calls.

Do you have a case on your phone? If so, what does it look like?

Years
I'm orchestrating a scavenger hunt as part of the family Easter festivities. The prize I'm offering to the winner is a beautiful hand-carved fairy house. I have slowly been collecting handmade items by different artists to embellish it, there's a garden walkway, surrounding woods with tree swings and it has all come together beautifully If I do say so myself. I added the last piece a few days ago, an imposing fairy throne. Now all left to do is grocery shop for an indoor picnic.

Are you religious?

Last edited:

TY

What's your favorite childhood memory?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I have too many to count and they're all so good, it'd be impossible to pick a favourite! Thinking back, though... perhaps being little, hanging out with my siblings, watching my older brothers play video games in the shed... The best ones all have something to do with video games, haha. There's another tender memory I have that only happened about two years ago. My eldest brother was visiting; my sister and I were watching him play red hands (slap jack) with my other brother by the window, laughing, with sunshine pouring in. We were all together again. :')

What traits do you admire most in people?

Last edited:

TY

am i a funny man and should i start streaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back