• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
The First Day Of Spring ^_^

It was one of the best days i've had in awhile. Nothing special needed to happen, either; I was just amazingly super happy all day :)

What is your favorite color?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. That's two games I mentioned.

What would your perfect morning be like?

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Well, no more word phobias would be nice, but my mornings are already pretty perfect, cuz I tend to remember Korrina as soon as I wake up and she's super happy for me :D

Is cotton candy too sweet for you?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Not at all

What would your strategy be to defeat Bill Gates in a fight?

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Um, he's starting to get old, so just push him over probably?

What is a facial feature you find really cute?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Google chrome app cause I can access the internet. Don't use my apps that much

What's your favorite book?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
That's the 4th book and I enjoyed it alot.

What's the cutest animal?

TY

oof, hard one really. I'd have to go with my ex-gf cause after that I really haven't had anyone surpass her but... that would be a bit awkward would it not... idk lmao

Do you often use public transport and get upset when the train/bus you need to take is cancelled?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I take the bus and it has never gotten cancelled on me but I did get really upset many times when my Access ride would cancel my ride I scheduled for not showing up but I did show up. Stupid Access don't know the correct address where to pick me up and instead, they just abandon me and cancel my ride.

What makes you laugh?

TY

A lot of things do really, I'd have to make a giant list which is probably too much for a post so I'll just state a couple here.
Silly things, friends getting bamboozled, jokes from friends, whenever people ask me if im normal and so much more really, but that would be too much to state here lol

What would be a perfect day for you?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
No, and that's the reason why I'm never broke and I always have alot of savings. :)

Where would your friends or family be most surprised to find you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back