• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 1 Discussion

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • Aaand here come the eliminations.

We should be quicker for the next batch of challenges. /prods our leader

Yeah, we kinda are pressured to win next challenge since so many of our members were poisoned :(.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Nooo elheroeoscuro how could you be so slow ;______;
    We should be quicker for the next batch of challenges. /prods our leader
    This might as well be considered pretty selfish on my part, but the only reason why we are up for elimination was just because of a precaution I made, which I will gladly explain to y'all considering I am the team representative and we should all be on the same page:

The rules said in the first challenge that if more than one person sent a PM to Antemortem stating that they were their team's representative, then the previous people who sent in PMs would automatically be eliminated from the competition. So even though I knew for a few hours that I would most likely be the team representative, I wanted to make sure that no one was going to pull a fast one on me, which was why I had sent in my PM at 11:59PM, one minute before the deadline. Yes, it still put our team up for elimination on the first challenge, but it's this kind of thinking that shows that I will take the precautions necessary to make sure our team will be as successful as possible by keeping our strongest people on this team (although to be perfectly honest, I don't know why we're up for elimination when Team 2 didn't even send in a team name haha, but I digress.)

All in all, just wanted to let you know that was the reason why we're up for elimination, not because I was not quick on the draw. Realistically, I believe that many people would have done the same thing I did, but that's a mute point. Don't worry, I can reassure you that I will most definitely be on point with submission of challenges.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    feel free to vote me out i don't really have time anymore to be here to play this and im already bored plus im poisoned? and i feel bad if other members on the team really want to win this so yeah

Back