• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Favorite Z-move?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Of all the regular 18 z-moves, which one was your favorite? And of all the special Z-moves, which one was your favorite among those?

I feel dumb for thinking this, but I really liked Primarina's special Z-move! It felt really special. As for the generic type ones, I'm not really sure which one of those is my favorite, I liked all of them.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
For the general ones I kinda want to say Supersonic Skystrike (the Flying one) since it looks funny with some 'mons

For the unique ones it'd be Ultra Necrozma's, Light That Burns The Sky. I like the sheer power ok

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
As for the normal ones, I like the one for psychic, Shattered Psyche. For the special ones, Snorlax's Pulverizing Pancake is my favorite because I got the event for it when I got Sun. It's also why I love Snorlax so much.

Back