• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's cursed body

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • do you have a favorite ability? what is it?

I didn't really notice abilities much before this, but Cursed Body on Alolan Marowak has been a big one on my Sun playthrough. Getting a ~1/3 chance of disabling any damaging move is pretty amazing. Emergency Exit is cool too, though it made it a pain to fight against Guzma's Golisopod. It's still something I'd like to try using sometime.

Years
  • Aegislash's Stance Change is a really fun ability to use I usually use it to set up some sword dance's before beating the enemy to a pulp.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Illusion, it always confused the opponent to think that move is effective or no effect, but soon discover that pokemon can't do dark pulse or flame thrower

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Compundeyes comes into mind. Seeing on how rarely Vivillon misses with Hurricane is just a great one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    i loved mimikyu's disguise
    it's so useful + super cute when the jig is up

i also really love levitate, such an interesting ability

Years
  • Contrary, it can turn a move's weakness into a powerful advantage.

For example, using leaf storm sharply raises your pokemon's sp.atk instead of sharply decreasing it.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I've always loved Porygon's Download ability and just recently, loved the Ultra Beasts' Beast Boost (which is like another form of Moxie).

Back