• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Pok?mon Fire Red | Leaf Green: Continued - Current: A Past Experience

DISCLAIMER: Pok?mon is not owned by me. Nor do I claim the games or any edited graphics. The only thing I own is this comic, plus certain sprites I have made myself.

Ze Cover

Yup, I changed the cover...again.. You like?

My first attempt on a Comic. Go easy on me now ^_~; Well yeah.

NOTE #1 Rated [PG-13] There will be some mild language in some of the comics, normally from Green's potty mouth. And some scenes in which may NOT be suitible for younger members.

NOTE #2 The Comic is based on after you've finished the journey in which you would've played in Fire Red/Leaf Green if you've played as Blue...or as some people would call her...the FR/LG Girl. So don't expect to see Red in it at all.

NOTE #3 'Why do you put so much text underneath one panel?' Is normally what I get asked. FR/LG Continued /was/ going to be a fanfic. But I thought it would be nicer to have little sprite pictures along with the 'fanfic' so people could get an idea on where everything is set. Basically, it's not exactly a proper Sprite Comic. But it still falls under it's category.

But that doesn't mean any of you truely have to copy my 'comic' style because I've done it on this one o_O; You ought to make your comic seem like a proper one. Not like mine XD I'll tell you again,. FR/LG:C is not a proper sprite comic.

NOTE #4 Please, DO NOT ASK TO BE IN THE COMIC. I've just had to cope with a couple of people asking. Sorry but I don't intend to add yourself into the comic, I'm not even allowed to add myself in it either. I plan to go all out on OCs and having PC members in a comic is rather cliche and it ruins the comic if you ask me. So please, don't ever ask me.

The Plot...

The population of Kanto pokemon steadily decreases, many Kanto citizens wonder what could be the cause of this. Ordered by Prof.Oak, Blue and Green play the investigators of this strange situation. They soon find strange pokemon appearing in the patches of grass, which are said not to be of this region. Soon after, they begin to realise this strange conundrum as they run into Katrelle and many more criminals, who are said to all be members of the Quatra: their goal is to eradicate every single pokemon naturally born into Kanto so Pokemon of high levels can sweep the land and rid it of any obstacles, so they could take over the region and use the large land mass to build a tower which can transmit brain waves to the remaining regions which only Pokemon can pick up, therefore brainwashing them to grant every command by the group. The minions are led by admins, 5 males and 1 female, they are known as the Quatra Circle, each wielding a Pokemon naturally born into Hoenn and trained at very high levels. Things start getting worse for the two champions from Pallet Town as they are both caught in the middle of their brilliant scheme. How are they going to survive? Can they defeat the Quatras and restore Kanto to what it formally was?

Characters

• ~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

Blue
      Kind, thoughtful, Intelligent, she can get easy confused, Blue cares more about helping others than helping herself. During her former journey she was known as the female heroine. Now her goal, with the help of Green, is to restore Kanto to what it was formally. She lived a horrible childhood and never knew her actual parents, besides her foster mother living in Pallet, because of this, she is very fragile and sensitive, also prone to any sort of mental attack that could remind her of her past, or warn her of her future...

Green
      Sarcastic, arrogant, tempermental, he can be a real pain in the neck. Green is the exact opposite of Blue. Formally her rival, now her partner in their goal of restoring Kanto to what it formally was. Green was known formally as the Champion, after being beaten by Blue, he started gaining more respect for her than before. He is also hot headed and a very uneasy person to reason with. He starts growing concerned about Blue as she soon starts getting caught up in horrifically vivid day dreams. But unknowingly looks at Blue at a more different perspective, as if she needs him to keep her out of her misery.

Conor
      A friend of the Old Man in Viridian City. First appeared when ambushed by Katrelle. Conor is secretly spying on the Quatra group of their evil schemes. He's a peculiar person who is normally used to being alone. But is quite intelligent and can be pretty charming. Sooner or later he accompanies Green and Blue on their goal of stopping the Quatras. He seemed to have had a very unfortunate history with Damien. As a teenager, Conor was very much like Green. Sarcastic, pushy and rather childish for his age, but as he learnt more about Damien's misfortunate relationship with his father, he began to mature, and thus later on(now) dedicated his life to stopping the Quatras no matter what.

The Viridian City Old Man
      A very eccentric man who spent most of his recent days loafing around indoors. Much long ago this man was a dedicated rock collector who hunted for rare rocks and fossils. "Too old for more rock huntin' youngin'!" is normally his excuse for not pursuing his former enjoyment, but only recently he wanted to walk about a bit, only to discover hidden Gems scattered underneath a huge rock. Excited about his discovery, he informed his young friend, Conor of his sudden finding, but unfortunetely, a grunt of the Quatra minions overheard their conversation....

Katrelle
      The beautiful Antagonist who cares only about beauty, violence and riches. She is one of many minions of the Quatra. Katrelle also plays the apprentice of the Quatra Circle, being the only one of the group of minions to have some sort of abusive yet passionate relationship with a certain male of the Quatra Circle, which brings very negative thoughts in mind...

Damien
      The son of a member of the Quatra circle, Damien spent most of his life silently training in despair in the Hoenn Region after his father and the Quatra members had removed him from the group. His childhood contained nothing but his father's torment, abuse and violence, picking up from that, he is the now psychotic man who wishes to carry out his hidden pain in sheer malevolence to the ones who had hurt him the most.

Quatra Member(s)
      There are many of these grunts surrounding Kanto and the Sevii Islands, causing havoc on the grasslands and killing every single pokemon they sight. Carrying orders from their masters, the Quatra circle, they don't normally put up a challenge, but it tends to be irritating how there are a vast amount of them around.

Skye
      Damien's "loving" father and a member of the Quatra Circle. Skye has a very sour attitude and is used to beating down his Quatra members with his whip whenever they get on his nerves. Long ago, he had gone through a lustful situation, between himself and an unknown woman, thus led to the result of Damien, the son he had struggled to get. He only wanted a son to toy with, so he spent most of his son's childhood abusing his innocence and good nature, which left Damien bitter and scarred for life(and not just the scars of whip marks on his back). Skye seemed annoyed until now that Damien had gained such a Diplomatic and Nosy friend, Conor, ever since they both became friends, Skye found it slightly more difficult to torment his son, considering the thought that Damien might blab to Conor and he would go snitch to others. Threatening Damien, he remarked that if he were to say anything to Conor about what he does to him, then he'd kill him. Damien unfortunetely abides by that remark and started living his life in fear. After he sends Damien to an unknown island in another region, he lurks around Kanto and picks up a woman by the name of Katrelle, and started using her as a toy of lust and Vengeance.

As the comic progresses, there shall be more characters to add onto the list.

Credits

• Credit to Polar Koala and Sapphire_Dragon of The Spriters Resource for the Pok?mon Sprites ^_^
    • Credit to Mario Gamer and Yoshi Clone of The Spriters Resource for the little sparkles and Pokemon Logo on the Cover ^_^
    • Any extra Pokemon overworld sprites are credited to Coronis of Serebiiforums.

The Sections and Chapters

------------------------------------------------------

{{Our Current Mission Is....?}}

Chapter 1 part 1

Chapter 1 part 2

Chapter 2 part 1

Chapter 2 part 2

Chapter 2 part 3

Chapter 3 part 1

Chapter 3 part 2

Chapter 4 part 1

Chapter 4 part 2

Chapter 4 part 3

Chapter 5 part 1

Chapter 5 part 2

Chapter 5 part 3

Chapter 5 part 4

Illusion Confusion?:

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 3 Extended
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7
    Part 8
    Part 8 Extended
    Part 9
    Part 10
    Part 11
    Part 12
    Part 13

SAGA FINALE -Conor vs Damien:

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7
    Part 8

A Past Experience:

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 3 Extended
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7
    Part 8
    Part 9
    Part 10
    Part 11
    Part 12
    Part 13
    Part 14
    Part 15
    Part 16
    Part 17
    Part 18
    Part 19
    Part 20
    Part 21
    Part 22
    Part 23
    Part 24
    Part 25
    Part 26
    Part 27
    Part 28
    Part 29
    --------------

Miscellaneous Images

Images by Signomi:

Image(s) by Cookie luvs Green:

Images by TyranitarDragonMaster:

Images by MulteonDX

Last edited:
    Years
  • I like this! Maybe use speech bubles, but your people talking are longer than you would want for speech bubles. You wouldn't be able to see the pictures! Can't wait to see what Green tries murder, and if he kills Prof. Oak!

Years
  • Hm. .-. Yeah, I kinda do put more speech than pictures into the comic don't I? ^o~; But heh, any other layout for sprite comics I've seen so far are pretty annoying in my opinion, so I just go with a picture ontop and a speech box at the bottom. o_o So yeah.

AAAnnnd, first and second part of Chapter 2 is up ^_^ Part 3 will be coming soon aswell.

Note about Part two of Chapter 2. Don't ask where I got the idea of Green shoving Blue in a Pok?ball. I was hyper o_o

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh. Red doesn't appear o_o Sorry to disappoint you in anyway. This comic is based on after you 'almost' completed (which means you still have to work on your Pok?dex) the game and if you played as Blue. Inwhich I did all that. So this is where this comes from ^_~

Last edited:
    Years
  • Woohoo! Just read both the new ones. Can't wait to see the next stupidness. Actually, the characters mean stupid, which means funny. Sometimes. Stupidness! Can't wait for the next part.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014

Oh, dear. That's certainly something of a visual double entendre. :o

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Jarman said:
    It was OK. It wasn't funny, though.
    You poor thing, you have no idea of what humor is don't you? -_-

Of course it was funny XD, I was just rolling when he tried to put her into the pokeball XD, just keep doing your thing men, it's really good, and for a first attemp it's awesome ^_^

Back