• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I've had previous experience with websites. (like w/ my form and that Neopets petpage diddy) So maybe I could lend a hand here and there. Plus, I am quite good with banners.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
    Maybe you should make a comic site? Not just for Signomi's comics but maybe for a few others?

I can help run the site.... Okay back to the comics! Your comics are great Signomi, just great, I really want to see the next part!

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Hey, this is uncool. Why didn't anyone post? Anyways, I kind of think this next episode is going to be good. I dunno why btu maybe due to the fact Tara and Connor meet. oh well......

Off-Topic:
    I got a name change Siggy!

Years
    Sorry, but I must state this now.

Please accept my deepest apologies for doing this, but I'm afraid I can't keep promising myself what I may end up not doing anyway, and that's updating. So I'm going to put this comic on hiatus until I actually have the energy to continue updating it. But for now, I can't stress how sad it makes me to have to close this thread, but it must be done.

~Closed.

Last edited:
    Back