• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Thanks people ^_^;

Kurayami, I'm sorry about that. But I made Green like that for a reason, he's the main source of the humour in the comic XD So you could say he's another Shigeru...but the FR/LG Green is more or less Shigeru anyway so I did right...right? =D

And Cookie, I'm thinking that you're thinking of the Burned Tower in Johto XD

Anyway. Yes, I'll add romance sometime later on in the comic series...obviously BluexGreen. Unless any of you don't want that to happen...and some of you want that to happen o_o I ought to open a poll.

Anyway. I drew pictures of Blue and Green on the first post. Can you tell me how I did on them? XD It took quite a while to do both. Anyway, stay tuned ^_^

Last edited:

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
    RAVEN: This comic is ingenious, compared to some comics nowadays; and they're published. You should never stop writing, Signomi; your work is phantastic. But there is a problem, besides the grammar errors. I must admit, nothing could have ended Chapter 4: Part 3 better than that last word, but it is disgusting and vile; and it makes you look like a slob with a careless humor about you. I mean no offense, though. Nevertheless, your writing could make many idiots writing, today, pity themselves.

ROC: Signomi, never stop writing; you have too much potential. With hard work, you could make the pathetic morons, like Danielle Steel and Dean Coontz, cry in havoc. And if anyone tells you that one of your words is distusting and vile, you have every right to crush their sorry [*****]!

RAVEN: Roc, I truly hate you right now, but we thank you for your words of encouragement.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Signomi said:
    Kurayami, I'm sorry about that. But I made Green like that for a reason, he's the main source of the humour in the comic XD So you could say he's another Shigeru...but the FR/LG Green is more or less Shigeru anyway so I did right...right? =D

Actually, your totally right! xD I hadn't thought about that. Everytime Green would come up to me in my game it'd be a Shigeru. So I guess your sorta in a way *not* making him OOC. o__O;

And I like your pixel art. ^^b I love you shading. I can't shade for my life. x-X;

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    Signomi said:
    Anyway. Yes, I'll add romance sometime later on in the comic series...obviously BluexGreen. Unless any of you don't want that to happen...and some of you want that to happen o_o I ought to open a poll.

Romance? *thinks* Nah... it'd take away from the funny.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Bliksem said:
    Romance? *thinks* Nah... it'd take away from the funny.

What if were humor-romance? x3 Then Oldrivalshipping fans and humor-hungry people can get what they want. o_O;

Years
    Well Raven, I modified the last word to a different word XD I was a bit...eh, about it anyway o_O I was near falling asleep when I did that part.

Well, on the Romance subject, I've added a poll, it will close in 5 days. If the yes option has the most votes, there will be SOME romance in the comic, now as for me, I'd love to experience having some romance in the comic...so I voted yes, but my vote doesn't count XD only yours will, so vote ^_^

Anyway. Chapter 5 part 1 is done, and meet the new character, Conor XD

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    LOL I'm not a romance type, so I voted no sorry xD
    But it doesn't keep me away if there would be ^^ I like the comic a lot so far!

LOL Zapdos electrocuting Green highly reminded me of Ash's Charizard XD
    Chapter 5 Part 1 was funny xD

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    xD I liked it a lot. Does this mean Blue likes Conor & Green will get jellous?! >3 I hope so. o_O; That would be cute. x3

Years
    Thanks ^^; Yes...by the looks of things there will be some romance in the comic. But not the kind of romance you may be thinking of ^_^ There surely won't be no 'lovey-dovey-kissy-kissy-bang-bang' romance in it XD That would be quite...eck..

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
    HEL: Blue is a very troubled soul. In spite of everything, she will never forget her terrible past. Blue was raised as an orphan, having been separated from her parents in Pallet Town when she was very young; all that she remembers of the disaster is being abducted by a giant bird. Deep inside her is a search for veangence on this monster, and one day she will capture it.
    Supposedly, her future pet will be the legendary Ho-oh.

Taken from the very early volumes of the Pokemon Adventures manga series

-

-​

Back