• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Thank you all for your comments ^^ It brightened up my day

I've got Chapter 3 part 1 finished. I'm about to put it up. Took quite a while longer to do than my other ones. It's not all that funny either, just to tell you.

Plus, you may be wondering why the font is a little funny on Chapter 3 part one, well I had to try and make the font a little smaller for the Status Bars, so that explains why it's a bit dodgy. Plus you may also be wondering why at the last little image, Green and Shiftry are in the wrong positions, probably because no Back Sprite for Green exists, plus I wish not to make one myself, you'd think I'd actually even bother? Lol. So I just had to switch the positions around.

Also if you noticed, Suicune's surf image isn't exactly a 'surf image' I couldn't insert a proper Surf attack and I couldn't find one on the net, so I had to make it myself.

Last edited:

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Signomi said:
    Plus you may also be wondering why at the last little image, Green and Shiftry are in the wrong positions, probably because no Back Sprite for Green exists, plus I wish not to make one myself, you'd think I'd actually even bother? Lol. So I just had to switch the positions around.
    It kind of make sence of putting Green in the wrong position. Blue said "Behind you" and when Green looked back, you view Green as Shiftry. I guess xD;;

Anyways, its great so far! Can't wait for Chap. 3 Part 2! =3

Years
    Lol. Sure, let's go with that XD Yup, just done up Blue's sprite. NOW I am going to do part 3 ^_^; -bounces off to paint...again-

EDIT: Part 2 is done ^_^; Took me some time to do but yeah.

Last edited:

Cookie luvs Green

Years
    Signomi said:
    Lol. Sure, let's go with that XD Yup, just done up Blue's sprite. NOW I am going to do part 3 ^_^; -bounces off to paint...again-

EDIT: Part 2 is done ^_^; Took me some time to do but yeah.
    Lol xD

It's getting interesting so far =D
    Hmm I'm kind of confused why the high leveled pokemon in the wild though xD
    *is now sitting and waiting for Ch. 3 Part 3* xD

Years
    Well, as the story progresses, you'll find out Cookie dearie =3 I'll start on Part 3 tomorrow/ Right now...eh, I'm just gazing at the new cover. It's not all that good I know..but if you ask me, it was better than the other one o_o

EDIT- Actually, Chapter 4 part 1 is done =3 and I actually bothered to make Green's backsprite o.o; I must be really mad.....

Last edited:

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    Fantastic! Where'd you get the attack animations? i'm doing to need some soon

Years
    datriot: Thank you ^^
    Clow: Wow, I'm honoured, thank you ^__~
    squall: Woah there partner, going out with each other? =3 I haven't decided on romance yet x3 should I have romance?
    Kamahi: Thank you! ^o^
    Cookie: Well, I'm going to make it exciting as possible ^_^
    jambo: Well, thank you ^^ But Humour is only the side Genr? of this comic. Whole, it's Adventure/Humour ^__~

Anyway, I've added a character section and a plot section, now you know where I shall be going with this comic. I've also made Chapter 4 part 2. So stay tuned ^_~;;;

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Ha-ha. x3

I like your comic. I can't edit sprites like you. ^^; I like that Green and Blue are in this. <3

The only thing I'm not wild about is that Green seems really OOC. o.o It looks like it's more of Shigeru's personality and not Greens. ^^;

But overall I like it. x3 Can't wait until you post more~

EDIT://

And yes, you should add romance! >D

Cookie luvs Green

Years
    Signomi said:
    Cookie: Well, I'm going to make it exciting as possible ^_^

Anyway, I've added a character section and a plot section, now you know where I shall be going with this comic. I've also made Chapter 4 part 2. So stay tuned ^_~;;;
    Chapter 4 Part 2 was great! It kept me thinking. =D zD
    For some reason, the last part of it reminded me of some tower you can find in Johto xD

The intro revamp looks spiffy! =3 It's all neat! ^^

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    I read this at 1:30 in the morning. I'll have to read it when I'm sane and don't have allerygy issues, but from what I can see...

This is horribly funny... I chuckled, snickered, and giggled, and I normally don't! Green is... Green XD

Back