• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
  • I know that i missed all of you here but i have a Limited Space :(
    Shout out to Hamtaro Tumin!
    Ham has been the best person I ever met in my life......He is the person who introduced me to many friends here and took the best out of me. I would like to Thank Him for being such a lovely friend and lovely Hugger!!
    7xWdHqn.png

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Shoutout to Desinishon for being a fabulous co-GM and in guiding a newbie in GMing a UG game. You're awesome. I hope we get to play more games together.

Years
  • Gotta give a shoutout to Meyneth for getting discussions going in the Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon section, despite the fact we know nothing about the games. Can't wait until news coverage finally begins, should a trailer drop soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    s/o to pc user: adventure

she's been an extra hard worker recently and absolute joy to work with & be around :)
    baww no u
    <3

Shoutout to all the Social Media Team really for having welcomed me so warmly; they're such a nice bunch to be working with, always helping each other out and keeping a positive atmosphere from what I've seen. Really happy to be part of the team c':

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • baww no u
    <3

Shoutout to all the Social Media Team really for having welcomed me so warmly; they're such a nice bunch to be working with, always helping each other out and keeping a positive atmosphere from what I've seen. Really happy to be part of the team c':

omg this is going to be a back n forth s/o war :') <333
    we love you rika!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I totally appreciate user Aurora. The absolute best writer ever. Make your dreams come true, you deserve it.

I also appreciate user Hikamaru - she's always helping keep Fifth Gen active and awesome and is a genuinely sweet person. Never change :)

I additionally appreciate user Dragon. The enthusiasm and love for the Pokemon forums is a great thing imo! Out of everyone since I've come back Dragon has been there to listen to my odd thoughts etc which I really appreciate.

I extraordinarily appreciate the Fifth Generation regulars for helping make it a fun place! :)

I finally appreciate Aslan. I've loved talking to you lately - you're so upbeat and exciting!!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • shoutout to Aaron or whatever your name is right now for being A* friend. smocks for being a motivational goddess. Raffy & Aether for being pure lads. limey-chan for being himself (see you soon bud)

Shoutouts to you buddy. <3

Years
  • There is this guy who goes by username "Home" ^ :p . You teme! I don't even have words to express how much i appreciate you dammit. It's been so fun whether it's RPing with you or Gming one piece together and you're making a Naruto mafia.......You're freakin awesome bae. I hope you always stick around. Lots of Love from Desi ^ . ^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back