• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • PGC's been seeing a boost of activity lately and it's been a lot of fun, so major shoutout to everyone who enjoys that section as much as I do :3

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • s/o to user aeternum. You're a good JP partner! Hope we have a rematch in Supremacy!

Sirfetch’d

We the people need to appreciate Logan. Let me tell you about Logan. Logan is a great friend, a very nice hard working man. A great guy! Unlike crooked Spherical Ice and friends over at CNN. Logan is for The People. Fantastic fellow I tell you! He's going to help us take down ISIS. Did I mention he's a honest and ethical man. Spherical Ice won't even release his new Beta! Sad! He obviously has something to hide!

Let's appreciate Logan please. Make PC Great Again!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I appreciate Soapyyy for being the 900th reply

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Eruption aka Nuke.
    One of first people i talked to here when I joined in 2010, and already a fellow F1 fan. I'm so glad we're at it again like back then. Cheers mate.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    For my 1,000th post I just wanna thank Adriana, maccrash, dad, chase, achromatic, audy and shenanigans for making this such a cool place for me. You are all a special kind of rad

Years
  • This one is for all the regulars of the US/UM section. You guys were able to keep it alive even during that dark drought where we knew absolutely nothing about the games.

Keep the hype train going guys!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back