• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • Learn it, I let my Gastly keep it in my current Crystal play through. Since ghost moves like shadowball are still physical in this gen and Gastly's physical attack is no good Vendetta is going to need to rely on the old Hypnosis Dream Eater combo. It's not as bad I was expecting, I have been lucky.

Payday?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Forget. It can only be learned by Exeggcute/Exeggutor, and it's not even that good.

Whirlwind?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Learn it! A reliable stab of 90 base or more is always good, and if you are dual type Pokemon and have a way to utilize secondary typing I try to do so. Plus, c'mon Revelation Dance just sounds mad cool to say.

Mat Block?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Forget, at 85% accuracy you will be almost as likely to miss as the person whose accuracy you are trying to drop. I like the idea of muddy water, but think it would be better if the move itself was more accurate like 100% or 95% even at the cost of a reduced chance for secondary effect say 10% more like Psychic or Shadow Ball.

Earthquake?

Last edited:
    Back