• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hello creators of pokemon Cyan. I have been having trouble saving my game because it says i already have a save file and then says save error what do i do?

Look up how to change the cartridge save type of your emulator (it will vary depending on what emulator you're using), and once you figure that out change it to 128k

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
I'm pretty sure Chrunch is still working on this, I mean he's still active on the forum and hasn't said nothing about cancelling the hack. He probably hasn't had time or motivation to work on or update us on the status of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 14, 2018
I'm having problems just playing most of the hacks I just get a white screen. nevermind... I had to download a different fire red rom.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
Enjoyed playing this hack today, currently I'm at the Aquamarine City and just got the HM Surf. Good job man.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 26, 2022
Hmm, I'm having problems installing/patching this game. Any help or recommendations on what firered rom to use?

Years
for some reason after the gengar vs nidorino fight, the screen goes black and theres no sound, dont know if its the fire red version or what...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
hello, i'm starting player the last week and I just love the game,

but when I caught Ruffski I was disapointed by the battle sprite.

I started working on one that pleases me and was worthy of ruffski.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
Just reached the end of Demo 3 , enjoyed it for the most part other than the long areas at times with constant trainers which couldn't be avoided, hoping it gets finished!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I wish we had a list of base stats on the fakemon, I may have to get a new Larfuse since I was expecting a special sweeper with it but when it evolved to its final form it had low speed, rendering its timid nature useless.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I tried to go into the Snowcrest Gym, and my rival came out, gave a single text box, and then the game just froze up. Disappointing, because I had been really enjoying the hack prior to that.

i had the same bug(here is how to fix it)

1:enter the firered walk through walls mastercode
000014D1 000A
10044EC8 0007

2:enter this code
FEFB2AE9 C8A1D62F

3:walk up to the gym from the front(if you talk to your rival from any other dirrection[while you are in the gym] the game will crash)

4:the dialogue should be normal and enter a rival battle;)

p.s i was using openemu for mac

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 14, 2018
Sorry it took so long... I use the Nico site for most of my roms. The ones that have squirrels in the name.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2018
I have a major bug to report. It might have just been our rom or VBA, but we saved our games to go to bed. We opened them back up and it said our saves were deleted. However, the .sav was still in the folder. What should we do?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
I have a major bug to report. It might have just been our rom or VBA, but we saved our games to go to bed. We opened them back up and it said our saves were deleted. However, the .sav was still in the folder. What should we do?

Is your save format "Flash 128KB"?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
I'm really enjoying this hack so far! I just beat the 5th gym leader and I'm ready to surf on to the next town, but I have no idea where the HM is. I'm also missing Strength. If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back