• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2015
    Is this uploaded anywhere else? When I click the attachment, I just get a white 1x1 picture called clear.gif...

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    When I click to download, it just appears a blank photo, and no download, nothing just this happens, what should I do?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Is this uploaded anywhere else? When I click the attachment, I just get a white 1x1 picture called clear.gif...

When I click to download, it just appears a blank photo, and no download, nothing just this happens, what should I do?

There's a website called operationidroid. That's probably the most I can say on these boards, I think.

But about, the attachment not working. I think it has more to do with this website's recent crash. Hopefully they'll fix everything soon.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • This game has had alot of work put in it and cant wait for your next game havnt quite gotten round to playing but from all the comments and your description its very high on my top 10 pokemon games i need to play Thanks again and hi pokemon community hope everyone is great

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • UPDATE: Finally got around to adding an alternate download link to the patch.
    I've been busy with making my new hack, school and work, so it took a while for me to get to this.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I have a question.

Are there any drug related scenes in this game?

Sort of, not really, kind of. Depends what you mean by "drug related". Drugs are mentioned(at times specifically) and there are some characters who have made the unfortunate decision to use these drugs. So...

Yeah.

Fortunately/unfortunately, I didn't include any features in which the main character uses drugs.(I wish I had, it would have been hilarious but at the time I didn't know enough about scripting).

But my official answer to this complex question is, yes but not really. But they are fairly rare(not really).

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Haha okay, well i think ill just try it out.

With drug related scenes i ment something like potheads smoking on a chill spot somewhere, or that you get in touch with drugs.

But thanks for the reply, and if you ever consider adding these kind of things in hacks, you can PM me. (lets just say i know alot)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    can someone pls send me all the links to play Pokemon outlaw ive downloaded so many different ones and none of them seem to work pls can someone help me.. need the Pokemon fire red ROM .. the visualboyadvance link as well and even the program to path them together or even one that's already patched.. pls help anybody.....

Years
  • I'm sorry if someone's already asked this, but I'm too lazy to go through all the pages and check. Is there any place to check to see if there's new Pokemon in the routes? Cause I know you can find Oddish in route 1 but after that idk if there's new ones. I'd like to just find out on my own, but Oddish was hard to find so I'm guessing it'll be hard to find some others too. Thanks ks for your time if you do reply, if not its whatever lol I can't force you. It's still an awesome game

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I'm sorry if someone's already asked this, but I'm too lazy to go through all the pages and check. Is there any place to check to see if there's new Pokemon in the routes? Cause I know you can find Oddish in route 1 but after that idk if there's new ones. I'd like to just find out on my own, but Oddish was hard to find so I'm guessing it'll be hard to find some others too. Thanks ks for your time if you do reply, if not its whatever lol I can't force you. It's still an awesome game

You can always open up the game in A-map to check ha ha.

All the new Pokemon in the Routes are really rare. For example you can find a Kangashkan in Route 22, a Dratini on Route 23 or a Lapras on Seafoam Islands but they are VERY rare.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2021
    Is there anyway I can go back and get flash, I apparently didnt get it the first time now i cant go back...

johnyboy169

You don't need flash, man. But you can go back and get it when you eventually get fly...

How do you get into the pokemon tower in lavender town? There is just a guard blocking the way talking about ghosts

Back