• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=Elemental Knights= (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
Years
  • "Chiira? Have you ever tasted chocolate before? In my opinion, it's the best treat in the world!" Rika said, as she ate a chocolate herself. She then drank some water from the jug. After being refreshed by the fresh crispness of the spring water, she said to Chiira, " Oh, dear, I am so very sorry! I hope they do not exile you, why, I do not see why they would? You are such a nice Chikorita." Awaiting a response, Rika smiled and sighed....

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Ah!" purrs the Vaporeon, gazing down at the crystaline water beneath her. She acted as though nothing fazed her as ood, and was quite quiet until this very moment. "A lake, so Mew has a good taste in decorating. If only the lake back at home was as clear as this...well, it was made by man, so no doubt it would be any clearer than it is..." Pausing from her self-talking (for she was used to talking to herself, she was always alone) she sits down upon her haunches to watch the others around her.

Blank eyes shoed no expression while she watched about her. She did not give the appearance as though she did not wish to be spoken to, nor did she give the appearance that she wanted to be spoken to. Tilting her head, she lifts up one paw to give it a casual lick of sheer bore, "I wonder..." murmurs she, "Whatever the Great One wants of us..."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ivory watched the Crobat flap around in indignity, angered at the fact that he was grouped with humans apparently.
    {Shut up!} Skar squawked at the Crobat, recovering from his momentary pang of confusion, and flying up to eye level with the bat pokemon.
    Black and Shade were now comparing the power of their tackles, as they liked to compete against each other, though Kingdra was interested in the other pokemon, as he'd never seen any like them.
    He said nothing though simply observed as the pokemon and the other human conversed.
    "Hey, what's going on?" Ivory asked the girl "Where are we, and why are we surrounded by pokemon?"
    Ivory sat down next to Kingdra, who was a good 4 feet away from the group.
    {Hey, hey!} Shade complained to Black {Cheater!}
    {That wasn't cheating cheater!} Black replied furiously.
    {Did you just call me a cheater cheater?}
    {Yeah cheater!}
    {Wanna say that to my face cheater?!}
    {IIIIIII just did!} Black's permenant glare seemed to intensify as Cloyster's usual smirk vanished and was replaced with a frown.
    "Stop it already you two!" Ivory snapped at the two who simply glanced at her and continued their arguement in a more hushed tone.
    {Cheater.} Shade mumbled sticking out his shellder's tounge {I wasn't the one who shot an ice beam at the other while we were tackling!}
    {I wasn't the one who shot a hydro pump!}
    {I think the human can hear us!}
    {Why do we listen to the human?}
    {Because the human feeds us, now hush!}

Jack_Skellington

Years
  • (OOC: LOL)

Grinning at all the Pokemon, Rika said, "here! There's enough chocolate in my pocket for everyone!" She then handed each one of them a piece, throwing one at the Pokemon in mid-air. "Frankly," Rika began, "I basically no idea why we were all sent here." She then walked over to the Meowth and said, "erm, who else are we waiting for?? I grow impatient..."

she awaited a response and pooped a piece of chocolate in her mouth........

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Shade caught the peice of food in his mouth and he chewed thoughtfully {Hm...this ain't bad. That human feeds us too.}
    {Yeah, but I bet you that human doesn't like cheaters.} Black replied.
    {Then I guess it won't like you!} Shade retorted.
    "Drop it!" Ivory snapped giving both of them a good flick on the shell "I'm wondering why were here as well. Have any of these pokemon said anything about it yet?"
    {Not this guy.} Skar said sardonically, referring to the Crobat.
    "Oh right," Ivory said ignoring Skar "I'm Ivory."
    Kingdra nudged the peice of chocolate and got a bright idea, picking it up he tossed it over to Shade and Black who immediately glared at each other.
    {Cheater's don't get treats.} Shade said
    {I'd have to agree. Thanks for the treat.} Black glared.
    {No problem.} Shade said sliding the treat toward himself.
    {Indeed.} Black replied sliding the treat away from Shade.
    "Thank you." Ivory said frustratedly, tossing the treat upward toward Skar, who caught it in his beak and downed it immediately "Return you two crazy pokemon."
    The two pokemon whom were now glaring at Skar disappeared in a beam of red light.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Fern watched the goings-on with confusion. Her tail had fallen between her legs, her big blue eyes watching the others with concern. She didn't dare move. As the others began to introduce themselves, Fern's expression grew more and more worried. Luckily, she had been momentarily forgotton, so she took a faltering step backward. As if on cue, her bells jangled loudly, and Fern froze on the spot. Her fur bristled.
    {I'm F-fern.} she stuttered, {Fern of the gypsy woods.}
    she told everyone, and then bowed deeply, just to be polite. Of course, it could have been seen as submissive. She glanced up at everyone, to the sandshrew wo called himself Loki, to the green thing that called herself Chiira, to the humans - humans! Her tail began to wag, but only for a second. Her nose quickly reminded her of the crobat behind.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • OOC: Oh...we were supposed to wake up in the dungeon? Whoops, didn't catch that ^^;; Forget that part about waking up and walking to Fortree ^^ I'll just change it here....Sorry. By the way, am I corrwect in the thinking that a couple pokemon are still in the room? I realize that some have left and gone down the corridor, but I don't think everyone has....correct me if I'm wrong ^^;

Toren's eyes fluttered, and he slowly opened his eyes. He had fallen asleep, but something felt...different. He was no longer sitting on soft grass, but a cold, stone floor. Also, his back was not resting against a tree. It was a wall, in some sort of dank-looking dungeon.

"W-where am I?"

He muttered, pulling himself to his feet and looking around. Several Pokemon were in the room, along with two female humans. This all had seemed very strange to Toren, he had gone to sleep in a forest and woken up in some sort of torch-lit room. Suddenly, it hit him that Manectric was no longer beside of him. This frightened him beyond belief.

Mancetric! What if he's all by himself back at Fortree? Oh wait...there he is...

Toren rolled his eyes when he noticed that all Manectric as doing was standing behind him, looking around at everyone in the room. The Pokemon wasn't nearly as curious about being whisked off somewhere else, but merely fascinated with everything that was happening.

Toren, who was very freaked out, slowly took a couple steps backwards until he bumped into the wall behind him, which gave him a nice conk on the head. He took one step forward, rubbing the back of his head with his hand. Normally he would have run up to someone, anyone, and asked them what was happening, but this really wasn't one of those times.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Ah, well, better late than never I always say. ^-^

Oh! I just realized that Dom totally ignored Haze's question. XD

Chiira
    -----------------

{Be patient, the Great One will explain your reasons for being here. It is a good one and a bad one at the same time though, so brace yourselves,} Dom the Meowth said to the Crobat before him, his misty eyes glowing momentarily, {Ah. Our final guest has arrived.} The Meowth got up from sitting, and walked back into the dungeon-like room. He observed who was left in the room and beckoned them to follow.

{Come come this way, we must get to the Great One, Mew,} Dom said to those in the room, and then turned tail and began walking back down the corridor, once again taking up leading the group onward through the long bridge-like hallway.

Chiira had thanked Rika for the chocolate, and then begun to follow the Meowth again. She was curious as to what he meant by a good and bad reason for being here. Were they to sacrfice themselves for the greater good or something? This was getting a little frightening. Mew had such power, and it was surely an honor to be summoned to see him, but history was not filled with stories about people who had been summoned to see Mew so that they could have a picnic. Chiira would do it though, whatever it was they were here to do.

OOC: We'll get to Mew shortly. ^^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ivory stood up, questions hanging around her head, but shaking them off, she decided to follow the meowth...as much as she disliked them.
    "Come on." Ivory beckoned to Skar who swooped down and landed neatly beside Jet, a slight thud as he landed.
    Jet was shaking with such anticipation at the words the Meowth had just uttered.
    {T-the great one?!} He spluttered.
    Ivory sighed "Come on already." She returned the Kingdra who was unable to move, rooted to the spot and pocketed his pokeball. She quickly followed the Chikorita and the Meowth, uttering a "Let's go." To the girl "We'll do introductions again later, now that we're all apparently here."
    Skar waddled after Ivory, not very coordinated on land, but he managed to keep up anyway.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Toren was almost rooted to his spot, but when Meowth mentioned something abuot "The Great One", "good and bad things', and following him. He almost wanted to just stay behind, but it was like some kind of power forced his legs tp start moving. Mancetric reluctantly followed, wishing he could have stayed behind and watched the going-ons.

~What IS going on here? I mean, who is "The Great One?" This is all so confusing...

He thought, following the girl, who was following a Chikorita, who in turn was following a Meowth. He wondered where they were going, along with many other things, but he decided to just go along. It seemed that something important was about to happen, and he didn't want to miss any of it.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Loki's eyes widened even more as Rika offered him a larger piece, quickly taking up on that offer, accompanying his motion with a quick thank you, before stuffing even more of the chocolate in his mouth. Oh...what a nice new friends this one was, although they had known each other for so short a time that he couldn't quite bring himself to make a definite judgement on how nice, but still, the girl was definitely nice, and a friend...well okay, practically every person the young Sandshrew had met had earned the title of 'friend' in his eyes, but still...

As even more pok?mon and humans entered the scene, Loki was so overwhelmed by the sentences building up in his mind that he had a hard time of expressing any of them, and the chocolate in his mouth wasn't helping, causing his sentences to come out as incomprehensible drivle, making it impossible for anyone to tell what he was saying and to whom, and finally he came to realize that himself, reluctantly shutting himself up and concentrating on chewing the chocolate. By the time that the last morcel in his mouth was coming to an end, Dom suddenly announced that the last visitor had arrived and that they would get to meat the Great One shortly, before leaving the corridor, only to return a moment later with a human and some other peculiar creature behind him. Loki decided to fall in line too, taking up stride with Chiira.

Jack_Skellington

Years
  • Slowly following Chiira and Loki, Rika drank some more water, and admired the scenery around her. She looked toward the small Poochyena, a Pokemon she had never seen before. "Hello there Fern, my name is Rika. How are you?" she said. She then walked closer to Fern, admiring the very cute Pokemon. She then gave Fern the very last piece of chocolate she had in her pocket. After that, she offered her some water....

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Fern wagged her tail cheerfully.
    {Thank you very much!} she chirruped. She gulped down the chocolate piece, and lapped contentedly at the water. This was the sort of treatment she was used to; being fed by hand by a pretty girl. Of course, Rika wasn't Laurel, but Fern decided she would do until she got back to her forest.

The poochyena felt a good deal better now. If one person was kind to her, maybe others would be too? She shook herself down, and padded over towards the other pokemon. They all seemed to be lining up, but Fern wasn't sure why. {What's going on?} she asked Chiira and Loki. The chikorita certainly seemed to know what she was doing.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • {Umm...we're waiting, I think.} Loki replied to Fern's question, turning to adress the Poochyena and smiling at her in his usual friendly manner, {Because...the wise old grey person said that we'd get to meet the Great One and the great one is this strange person whom all of the elders of my tribe dislike so I think I might like the Great One because the elders were always disagreeing with me too, and...how did you get a part of your furr to grow such a pretty colour?} he added, nodding towards Fern's ribbon, {Oh, and I'm Loki, nice to meet you, yes?} he added, {You are...Fern, right? That's a very nice name I think, wonder why none of the Sandshrew of my tribe were ever called Fern? I bet it was the elders' fault, they were probably all jealous because they only had long, dull names like Pomako. Hmm...maybe they would have grown up to be nicer people if they had nicer names?} he speculated, scratching his chin thoughtfully as he began to build on this new hypothesis.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Haze was furious, none of these stupid pokemon were taking him seriously. How?...how could they so blindly be in trusting of these humans, or heck even better...stand to be in the same room as them....without thoughts of attack going round there minds. He had to do something, these humans were acting nice now sure, but it was obviously just part of some sort of conspiracy against the pokemon....yes...yes that's it, they are merely trying to win the trust of others, and then BAM! they would attack!
    Well this was one Crobat that isn't going to be letting that happen any time soon, oh no.

Haze began to fly in a smal circle in the corner, seperating himself from others, lurking in the shadows, but making sure his eyes gaze was never leaving that of any area where the humans were positioned, 3 times the bat pokemon had had thoughts of just flying towards them, and sinking his cold hungry fangs into there warm tasty blood.....but every time this thoughts ran across his mind and he tried to execute the action, he found that his body had become frozen again.
    That foolish Meowth! He has done something to me, what right has he? how dare he....and does he really expect anyone to believe that he is the servant of this great one, this Mew, as if the all powerful god of Mew would associate himself with scum like this, let alone send for humans! humans of all things, the grea pokemon god, he must clearly know that humans are scum, and this meowth said he sent for them?....no, no that prooved it, it can't be Mew, but why would he say that? seems a very dead end lie to me....perhaps he is trying to trick us into entering a false sence of security, well it wont work on me, oh no....we shall see who the weak one is
    Haze finished his in mind rant with a small smile, he blinked his ruby red eyes and settled down on the cold floor, but not getting too comfortable, for he knew that before long his fighting abilities would be required to help these other pokemon, the humans could rott though for all he cares, he'd even stay for the show if he could.

After a few minutes, a final guest appeared, another human, Crobat cringed and bared his fangs, and was greatly angered once againt by his inability to cause them pain beyond belief. Soon after, the meowth requested for the group to follow him, and pokemon and human alike began to file out.....
    ''Fine....'' Haze muttered unde his breath, still lurking in the dark shadows which concealed him
    ''I shall follow......but with my company comes my threats...'' he smiled at his own words and began to fly after them, making sure to stay long enough behind, and in the dark shadows at the sides of the stone walls to keep out of sight....

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC - Nako chan, the first time u done that u were telling a stressed angry Crobat to shut up, and now after i made it perfectly clear that my character is hiding in the shadows, away from prying eyes, and is also no longer squatting, you make your character come up to him and start offending him. ESPECIALLY being a human who i think would either be scared, or too smart to bother messing with an arrogant pokemon that clearly wants nothing to do with humans, I also see no way in which the human could possibly know that haze is still unable to atack her. Your making your character seem all high and mighty. Im sure i made it clear i wanted to be out of sight until i chose to come back into it, just seeing him out of the corner of your eye would have been fine, yet you choose to fully confront Haze. Also, i'm not on any lines trying to make my character seem like he is better then others or all powerful, but i dont think that another character would say ''shut up'' to one or ''im going to cook you alive''
    im having trouble putting this across to you here...im pretty sure titan would do a better job at it lol.
    anyway in short, could you please stop taking the effect away from my character, im trying to get across an image matching to his personality here, and your making a mockery of it. would you please edit your post.

Im calm so dont say ''chill'' and im not having a go so dont snap back at me please. thankyou.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Fern blinked in confusion. "My fur...?" Fern glanced down at herself. Her fur was dull, and grey, like all poochyena's. There wasn't a splash of colour to be seen on her urban coat. Then she realised; the sandshrew thought her ribbon was a part of her coat~! "Oh, you mean my ribbon!" she shook herself ever so slightly, so the bells jingled. "This was a gift from my trainer. My human." she jerked her head in the direction of the other girls. "One of those... she gave it to me."

As the crobat took to the air, Fern shrank back. She watched him warily, her body tense. She had seen his teeth flashing dangerously in the half-light; the giant, double winged bat was a fiercesome creature, worse than any mightyena. Everything about him was lethal, and Fern found herself ducking behind Loki and Chiira. She could hear the crobat, but not hear him; he was just out of sight, hiding in the shadows.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: Hey Azu, sorry that i couldn?t post, i was busy... But i see that psychic and light are not chosen. Is there a way to join?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Erm...sorry Nigma, but those two are taken by Tyson and Jack Skellington, actually, I think Melissa just forgot to edit the list on the first page. :\ Here's the finished list from her first IC;

Light_Azumarill said:
    Okay now, so we have as the final list of people in the RP:

Fire: ~Amethyst Callista Moon~.
    Water: Wolf_Goddess.
    Wind: Thorns.
    Light: Tyson.
    Ice: Naoko-chan.
    Dark: Charon-chan.
    Earth (Ground/Rock): Alter Ego.
    Poison: Baker's Bulbasaur.
    Psychic: Jack Skellington.
    Grass: Taken by Light_Azumarill.

IC:

{Ribbon?} Loki echoed, taking a moment to process this strange new word, ?{Oh, it's some of that skin that humans put on their other skin, right?} the Sandshrew added after a while, thinking that he had managed to grasp this new concept, {Well, I think the rest of your fur is really pretty too.} he added in an honest voice, {And that human who gave you the skin to put on your skin must have been really nice too, ohh...it seems like lots of humans are nice if you get them to notice you, this other human just gave me...um...what was it called? Shock-late? Yes, she gave me shock-late, and some water too and it tasted really good.} the Sandshrew smiled broadly, completely oblivious to the Crobat flapping in the shadows just a bit behind him. Now most Sandshrew possessed a natural talent for noticing even the faintest underground vibrations and would surely have noticed the additional draft caused by the poison type's wingbeats, but alas, Loki had never quite grasped the concept of that particular skill, {Humans are really nice, yes?}

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Okay w/e, I just didn't read your post clear enough Baker's Bulbasaur. And I don't think you got the tone I was trying to get across, but too late now, I'm not going to waste time trying to get it across to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back