• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=Elemental Knights= (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    you must be new. you should read the rules. your only allowed one post at a time.
    any way, Light Azumarill, here is my sign up. i hope you dont mind me doing this. and it would be cool if you commented on my journal. there a button that says comment at th bottom of each entry, just so you know.
    http://games-maniac.livejournal.com/
    i hope its ok. can you pm me if there are thing you dont like?

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Hmm, everything looks good. Sorry charizard_maa, but I'm gonna try to beat you for the light element ^^;;;

Name: Toren Akio

Species: Human (Yay, another human! =D)

Element: Light

Place of Your Weapon: Fortree City

Weapon: He wears a necklace around his neck that supplies him with the power, but the necklace is so ordinary looking that no one can tell. Whenever he uses his powers, it faintly shines a golden color, but barely enough that you can tell. Something that he main uses to escape dangerous situations is that he can make a bright, gold flash appear that temporarily blind people. (He also uses this as a sort of flashlight) Some of the other things he can do is manipulate light into looking like objects like a figurine or a toy, but they are a yellow color so you can tell that they are not real. Lastly, he can turn the light into tiny spheres(Any size, but not larger than a pool ball), and shoot them at anything(If these are too many powers, please tell me and I'll take something off)

Appearance:
    TorenAkio.jpg
    Here?s mostly his face and hair. Ignore the text and the clothes, because I want to describe what he really wears. For his shirt, he wears one that is dark blue and has a fold out collar. He normally wears regular blue jeans, but sometimes has on khaki pants with a dark brown belt(With both pants) He wears regular, white socks, and his shoes are black with faint, silver streak on them.

Personality: Toren is usually very timid and quiet, shy in other words. He would rather smile and nod then talk a lot. However, he will speak out to voice his opinion or help someone in need. He is loyal to his friends and is very honest and truthful. He can be helpful in tough situations, and will try to do his best at everything he attempts. He looks at the world as just one large library, of sorts. When he's not drawing or playing with his pokemon, he usually dives into some sort of book, whether it be one about fantasy or a biography. Most of the people he knew thought he knew everything there was to know about any subject, but he realizes that he is far from it. There are so many things he wants to learn and knoew, yet not enough time. If only there was some kind of machine that would let you download facts and information into your brain, yet he knows that technology like that is probably far off from his lifetime.

History: Toren never really seemed to think that he had a very good life, even though his childhood was pretty good. He grew up in Fortree City, always loving it. His parents treated him with as much as respect as he treated them. They were always kind, showering him with care and love. He thought he had been the luckiest kid in the world to have such wonderful parents. When he was young, he thought the idea of living in a tree was the coolest things ever. It was like hanging out in a treehouse every single day. Some times he would swing around on the rope that he begged his father to tie onto the tree. His father had many Pokemon and Toren was friends with every single one of them. Even when his human friends wouldn?t hang out with him, he knew that he could go home and play with his dad?s pokemon.

However, his parents attitudes about life soon changed one day. Toren had no idea what had happened, but his father sold all of his Pokemon and stopped working at the Gym, where he had spent most of life working. They started to stop talking to Toren, ignoring him as if he was invisible. Toren had no idea what was wrong, but he began to think that they didn?t love him anymore. He was also mad that his Pokemon friends were gone, so one day, when he felt that he was old enough, he ran away, taking not much but enough to get by with. He found some of his old Pokemon friends, and now he spends his time training and trying to get by?

Pokemon Owned: Pidgeotto(Female), Quilava(Male), Manectric(Male), Nidorino(Male) Nidorina(Female)

Feelings on Humans/Pokemon: Toren always thought that Pokemon and humans were meant to work together and become friends. He had always loved his father?s Pokemon when he was a child, and still does, and wishes that everyone could just learn to commune together and treat each other as equals. He knows how much Pokemon are mistreated, and hopes that someday he can put a stop to all of it.

Other: Toren sometimes draws in his spare time. He has been doing it most of his life, but he is still not that great at it, or that?s what he seems to think. Sometimes he will draw Pokemon, but he will also occasionally draw nature scenes that he think looks good.

RP Sample/Reference: (Taken from Pokemon Reintegrating Project)

Soren shivered as a gust of chilly wind ravaged through the alley he was laying in. He was becoming tired of living in the streets, never having a warm night where he could snuggle with a blanket or some type of warm object. He wanted it badly, but not enough to be "taken care of" by some random person who treated him like a prize instead of a living, breathing Pokemon.

His ears perked up as the sounds of battling Pokemon sounded a couple blocks away. Soren ad very sensitive ears, so he could hear many things, including the sounds of different Pokemon. This helped a lot in situations where he needed to escape when someone was coming to capture him, but he hadn?t really had much use for it lately for he had an excellent hiding spot, despite he had to sleep in a box.

Hmm, sounds like a.....urgh, who are those Pokemon? I hope it's not one of those stupid trainers battling what they call us, "streetghosts."

Soren felt offended by that horrid name. It's as if all the humans thought were that we were rebelling and leaving our masters to go have some fun. What they didn't realize was that it was themselves that caused us to leave.

Soren shrugged it off, not caring what happened between a couple of petty humans. He felt as if he was very important, which was the exact opposite of what all the humans thought. He wished that everything could go back to the way it had been before, but he realized that after everything that had happened, it would be almost impossible to do.

OOC: If there's anything wrong with it(there probably is), and I'll fix it if I can ^^;;

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Oh, holy crap..! I didn't even see those. My bad. :\
    I just read the description, saw the Earth spot open, and just posted before someone else got it.. I didn't take the time to read the actual applications. Sorry about that.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Aww gee... I have to make hard decisions now... ;_; Now, try to understand that I can only accept 9 people (not including myself), so I'm gonna dissapoint some of you. Know that you all are great people, but I've gotta think like a businesswoman right now.

Okay, in order of posts...

Trainer Ash: Gah! Triple-post...! My eyes!!! X_X Anyway, um, it seems your question got answered, so... thank you for your exhuberant interest in my RP. ^-^;;

Midnight Shadow: Ooh... this is a hard one. Um... well, after I read both the applicants for psychic, I came to the conclusion that I just think feel that Jack's is a bit more detailed. I like your RP sample a bit more, but I'm afraid I prefer his over yours. So, forgive me, but I will have to call yours as Not Accepted. *please read the bottom of this post too! ^^*

Kaishen: Um... sorry Kaishen, but you can't join as just a regular pokemon. Sorry!

Tyson: Great Tyson... make me do another hard decision! j/k Okay... well, your sign-up sheet looks great! I'm sorry to say it... but I think yours is a bit more detailed then charizard's... and since you posted it before charizard_maa edited their's too... you are henceforth Accepted.

Jack Skellington: Alright, your RP Sample is now up to speed. Make sure you post nice, big juicy ones like that in my RP! ^-^ You are now Accepted. Oh! I forgot to mention... um there's just one problem I have with your sign-up. There is no lottery in the time we're in. It's, you know, a long time ago, like medieval times? Horses? All that. So, just change your history when you start posting. It's alright.

charizard_maa, Midnight Shadow, Kaishen, and YoshiRiRu: Sorry I couldn't accept you guys, I know you're nice RPers, and I hope to be in an RP with you soon sometime. Thank you for showing an interest in my RP! If you ever want me to draw you a pokemon or something, just gimme a PM, okay? ^-^

Okay now, so we have as the final list of people in the RP:

Fire: ~Amethyst Callista Moon~.
    Water: Wolf_Goddess.
    Wind: Thorns.
    Light: Tyson.
    Ice: Naoko-chan.
    Dark: Charon-chan.
    Earth (Ground/Rock): Alter Ego.
    Poison: Baker's Bulbasaur.
    Psychic: Jack Skellington.
    Grass: Taken by Light_Azumarill.

And I shall start this in approximately an hour and a half. I want to spend a good deal of time typing up my starting post, so I want to wait after my Public Speaking class which starts in about 15 minutes. Scratch that, I am now back, and so... without further ado..:

We begin! >=)

Chiira
    ---------------

... Raindrops were something so soothing to listen to. She had heard them often in her life, and for some reason they always made her feel so relaxed. Perhaps it was because she was part plant. Or perhaps it was because of some hidden memory within her that had to do with rain and something soothing. Whatever the case, raindrops falling on leaves, on her leaf, was a sound she was quite fond of. All she had to do was close her eyes.

This made her recall events from a long while back, when she had been very little, her leaf barely half the size of any grown-up's.

{Do you ever wonder about the outside? Do you think it is as dangerous as they say it is?} a nervous and almost excited whisper came. It was from a Chikorita that looked very young, her pale green skin had a light yellow tint to it, and her eyes large and bright pink. She was very pretty even at such a young age, and there was no doubt that she would have a fine mate someday.

{Shh! The outside is not something to speak about! The older ones don't like it! It's bad!} one other Chikorita hissed, her ruby red eyes darting around as if to see one of their parents around.

Lastly, another voice spoke, this one serious and calm, but with a strangely excited feeling, {I think about the outside lots. I don't think it's bad. I came from there, and so did my mother and father.} This came from a third Chikorita, one who had darker red eyes that held a stern gaze when you looked at them, whose skin was not tinted a fair yellow, but instead a less-favorable turquoise. She was smart; the others gave her that, and at times very clever, but in the looks department, she would probably not be getting a mate that was too good. The other Chikorita her age didn't really talk with her too much, and they were a bit afraid when she got angry. Her father was, after all, a pokemon that was most mysterious to them; a Croconaw. He had left a while back, but the others knew that a part of him was always living there in the form of his daughter.

{Y-Your father was a Croconaw!} the pale yellow Chikorita shouted, ignoring the scared looks from two other Chikorita that were standing nearby, in addition to the nervous one that had answered before, {He... he probably was bad!}

{You take that back!} Chiira shouted with a hint of anger and hurt audible in her voice, {He was not!} She leapt at the other Chikorita, knocking her over and back about three feet. Her expression then slacked; she knew what was coming next for her....

{Chiira... why do you do these things?} an older, deeper voice said with a slow, sad tone, {Your Father left here so that we could be safe from the outside world. He left so that the Terrible Ten couldn't destroy the one thing we had managed to salvage from before... our lives. Do you understand?} Her mother was a regular colored Chikorita, not tinted anything, but she was still prettier than Chiira.

{Yes Mother,} came Chiira's voice, quiet and guilty.

Her mother paced around her, shaking her leaf back and forth like she always did when she was worried. Chiira had known better. She knew that by saying things about anything outisde of the Sacred Tree, then she was jeapordizing their chances of staying here. She didn't mean to, but she was so curious about the outside; she barely remembered it from when she was a tiny baby, and she missed her father's deep and smooth voice. She missed his fun games and tough attitude. She wondered if he was even alive still.

{Now I want you to go to your room and think about what you have done,} her mother chimed, pointing with a dark green vine to a small notch in the bark-like wall that was indeed Chiira's room. Chiira went in without question, only to find that she still didn't truly feel sorry for what she had done. Was she never going to be allowed to stand up for her father? If only she could leave... get away from this place and its stifling atmosphere. Then she might be able to find her father and get to see this place of danger and destruction with her own eyes.

Chiira rolled over on her leafy bed. The rain was slowing up now, she only heard the drops once in a while. That childish dream of getting away from this place was still a dream she had now, even though she was old enough to begin the process of finding a mate. In fact, leaving seemed like the only thing to do anyway; who would want her as their mate? Also, would she want any of the boys here? They were annoying at best, and at worst... really annoying. She needed to get out and see the world, and learn about what happened to her father. Perhaps even see the most elusive and mysterious of all to her... humans.

As she thought this though, she suddenly felt sleepy... very sleepy. In fact, she was a bit confused as she never got sleepy at this time of day. It wasn't nighttime... why was she about to fall asleep? This was very strange. As she drifted off, she thought she could hear a voice calling to her... something small and sweet, but barely a whisper.

----------------------​

((Ah! Good, they are almost ready!)) sqeaked a tiny, yet somehow quite powerful sounding voice. It came from an ancient pokemon that was as tiny as the voice it posessed: Mew. It was floating in the middle of a completely white room, the only objects in it Mew itself, a small globe below it, and another pokemon down next to the globe.

{How are they getting here O' Great One?} another voice spoke, this one a gritty and almost nervous voice. It came from a white, cat-like pokemon; a Meowth.

((Dom, you do make me laugh! They'll be coming by teleportation of course, how else would I prefer to do it? I am the only pokemon in the world capable of such long-range teleporting, I might as well use it, don't you think? To them, they will just get drowsy, fall asleep, and wake up in a new place. Now, get to the welcoming room post-haste, we must welcome them as they approach,)) the psychic voice of Mew projected, earning a speedy nod from the cat pokemon.

Dom sped out of the room, through a small tear in the pitch-whiteness that had been surrounding them both. He leapt into a corridor that looked like a large hallway suspended above a crystal blue lake, the columns and roof that went with the hallway-bridge were decorated in tapestries and painted with all sorts of legendary pokemon and non-legendary ones. The stories of them were known only to Mew and Dom; none of the populace remembered them, for it had been so long since they had taken place, and some of the people who remembered them had died long ago. Dom reached the end of the corridor, and came to a slow walk as she entered another room, this one with stone walls and torches in each corner. There was a large circular platform that was about a foot off the ground, its circular shape dancing in the light of the flickering torches. Dom sat down patiently, and waited for he and Mew's guests to arrive.

OOC: Okay people, good luck making those nice first posts! ^-^ You can choose to end falling asleep like I did, getting to the room, or whatever.

Oh yes, and pokespeak in {}, psychic-speak in (()), and of course, human speech in "".

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Rain...the soft pattering of the droplets against the thick canopy above, the thin veil which formed by the edge of the trees' protection where the rain was once again free to take whatever course it pleased, the way in which the whole of nature seemed to pause and hold its breath, the rustle in the leaves and undergrowth...all the scents of the plants, amplified by the moisture, yes...it was truly quite a marvelous thing to behold, or at least that was what the little Sandshrew thought as he sat huddled under a sizeable tree, well away from the water, watching the rain in utter fascination. Although this might have seemed like a rather odd thing to do for most, one had to keep in mind that for a creature who has spent the majority of his life burried deep within the warm darkness of the earth it was quite an unusual sight, not to mention that this particular Sandshrew had been known to gasp in surprise at the sight of an unusally coloured larva or a particularly pretty rock discovered during tunneling. Oh, he could still hear his mother's words resounding in his head, a picture of his old home burrow already forming in his mind.

{Oh Loki, what is to become of you?} his mother had fretted, pacing back and forth in an agitated manner while the young Sandshrew lay on his back, studying the rock in his paws intently. It sure was a strange one, an unusally dark hue of yellow in colour and shaped almost like a crown of some sort...should he put it on? Nah...it was a bit on the smallish side for that, even by the standards of an unusually small Sandshrew like himself.

{LOKI!} his mother said sharply, stamping her foot right by the other Sandshrew's ear and causing him to leap up in surprise, {Pay attention, young man.} his mother said, frowning at her son, {Now where was I...oh yes, have you thought about what we discussed last time?}

{Mum...} Loki groaned, blushing slightly, {These things take time...I-I don't see why I'd need to decide on a mate already!}

{Oh Gaea preserve!} her mother exclaimed, running one of her paws over her face in what Loki thought was a bit of an over-dramatic manner, {This is precisely the right time! If you wait forever and ever all the good ones will have found themselves someone else. Now come, why don't you ask...say...Duun, for instance? She's a nice girl, isn't she? Although she is a bit young...} the older Sandshrew continued in argument with herself, pacing back and forth as she continued, {I...think you need an older mate, Loki, one who would take care of you...I think that's what's best, wouldn't you agree?...You know Loki...come to think of it...}

His mother's words were all a blurr to the young Sandshrew, passing in from one ear and out through the other, he knew that she meant well, wanted her son to be successfull, but she didn't understand...he wasn't like the others, he wasn't content with living his whole life in the same old burrows, eating, digging, mating, and hunting the days away. That wasn't him...he wanted to travel, he wanted adventure...excitement...he wanted...

Well, whatever it was he wanted was hard for Loki to tell anymore as he had become surprisingly drowsy while processing these thoughts, slumping down onto the forest floor and leaning against the sturdy trunk of the tree behind him with a contented yawn. Why was he so sleepy anyway? Normally Loki was one to stay utterly hyper from dawn to dusk, much to the annoyance of his fellow Sandshrew, and it was barely midday yet...maybe it was the rain...it sounded so soothing...like distant whispers just on the edge of his hearing. He felt that if he could only find a way to get a little closer to these whispers, hear them a bit clearer, he could make sense of what they were....what the words meant...

As these thoughts swirled through his head, Loki grew drowsier by the minute, his eyelids growing heavier and heavier until at last, he closed them alltogether, lying down on the ground and snoring softly, sound asleep.

OOC: There ya' go, one first post. Now I'm afraid my computer time is up for the day (Darn thing keeps switching >.<), be back tommorow.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| Argh, my sister is such a pain... she's been on the computer almost constantly since she got home from school... Luckily I thought this up while at school.
    First post good enough for y'all?}

Remember that old nursery rhyme, the wives tale?
    'Rain rain, go away - come again another day.'
    In cases like this, the rhyme would have been nice to chant, if the poochyena in question could speak an ounce of england - which, of course, she couldn't. The water hurled itself from the heavens in thick sheets. She, too, threw herself along without a thought - the rain was her freedom, her brief saviour. She vanished into the shrubs.
    Rain, another way for nature to cleanse the Earth of its sorrows, another chance for the pokemon that tread its roads to cast their miseries aside. To those burdened with horrors, it was a brief relief; soon the downsour would loosen it's grip on the forest, and reality would feel far less surreal.

The canopy of the forest was sagging.
    Evverything was engulfed in water. Every path had been churned into mud, every stream into a crashing river, every slope into an avalanche of liquidized dirt. The rain drummed against the window pane, showing no sign of stopping it's relentless assault.
    Then, like a silenced radio, the rain vanished. A few, lonely drops fell to the leaves above; everything else was hushed.

Emerging from her lowly hiding place, the little poochyena shook herself down. Certainly, the downpour had slowed, but it was far from stopping. She shivered bodily, her fur rippling like a wave of grey. She was a cute looking thing; her coat was not a tangle of bracken-like fur, like your usual poochyena, but plush and rich. With her ears twitching and her muzzle sniffing the air, she looked positively priceless; that was, until she stole off back into the shadows with a violent snap of her jaws.
    Around her neck, was a luxurious satin ribbon. It was of the sweetest, peachiest pink, and seemed to shimmer in the fresh morning light. It was tied at the scruff of her neck in a big, flamboyant bow; at the front, dangled two silver bells, that twinkled and chimed when she turned her head.

Watching from her iding place amongst the rockery, Fern the Poochyena blinked her wide blue eyes. For a split second, she was picture-perfect, before she curled her lip in that typical poochyena snarl, and readied herself to flee. She had heard movement in the leaves.
    A long time ago, even a stray breath on the wind would have got Fern fleeing. Now, burdened with her bells, she had to stay still. Watch. Listen.
    "Shrimp! Prissy! Wimp!" the words of her siblings still echoed in her mind. Still fresh, were the memories of their teeth at her neck, their claws on her face. She had come a long way since then, but still, the memory was there. "Gerrout of 'ere! You baby! You en't a poochyena, you're just a skitty in disguise! You better get a-running, an never come back!"
    Fern shuddered. She could still remember their flashing amber eyes, the cruelness of their teeth. How she feared the others of her kind... how she longed for the ware reassurance her human had offered...
    The little pokemon smiled to herself. All this recollection... it was making her sleepy. She dropped to her belly, despite herself, and lay her head on her paws. She would jsut rest her head, just for a bit...
    what harm could it do?
    The next thing Fern knew, she was well and truly asleep.

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • OOC: When he's thinking(I make my character's think a lot, I'll put it in ~'s

~I can't believe this...what a pain~

The rain cascaded down in think sheets, drenching the boy and causing him to continually have to shake violently from the sheer iciness(sp?) of the liquid. It normally didn't rain this hard around the outskirts of Fortree, but a lot of strange things seemed to be happening that day. It's as someone decided that they wanted to ruin his day. Earlier, he had gotten a nasty cut from Slash who had decided that he would run around, not watching where he was going, and swing his arms around. The rain combined with a cut wrapped together to form a miserable day for Toren Akio.

~Well, I guess it's not so bad. I suppose that when you think about, rain can be relaxing, but not when it's like this! A slight drizzle would be nice, but this is a downpour!~

He pulled the hood of his jacket over his head to protect his head from the rain, although that really didn't do to much for the rest if his body. His body was so soaked that he felt as if he had jumped in a shower and stood there for ten minutes....with his clothes on.

"Come on Manectric, let's go to that clump of trees. Probably won't help much, but it has to do something."

He patted the electric Pokemon that was walking slowly beside him and they both began to run forward, their destination being the trees that he had mentioned that was a couple yards away. They rose high up and fanned out, so the tons of branches should have given him a bit of protection.

Once reaching the large cluster,, he wiped his face clear of all the excess water and sat down on the ground, leaning back against the base of the tree and staring off deeply into the sky. It was very bleak and colored a light shade of gray, the normal color of a rainy sky. The pitter-patter of rain on the ground and the slight rustling of Manectric came together and relaxed Toren as he slowly drifted off to sleep.....

OOC: Hmmm, darn it, most everyone else is better than I am ;_; Guess I'll have to try and improve so I can keep up! ^^;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Room? Did I miss something?

IC: Ivory stared out at the blurred streets. The downpour was her absolute favorite. It made things about ten times colder in her home.
    She sat in her icy blue window seat, her sparkly white diary sat open in her lap, as she chewed idly on the blue eraser of her mechanical pencil.
    After scribbling down a few pleased thoughts onto the blue lined paper, she signed her name with an impressive swipe, and snapped the book shut.
    She'd taken off her baby blue sleeveless over coat, draped it across her black bedsheets so she could feel the dry icy air against her pale skin as she clipped her stringy black hair back with blue bobby pins, her black hiking boots soaked as they sat next to the front door.
    Her room was plain enough, for her at least. The entire room was made nearly all of Stainless steel and glass, white, blue, and black as the color scheme, making the room feel colder than it really was. Just the way Ivory liked it.
    As some extremely irritating rock music wafted through the house she stood from her place at the window seat, diary falling off her lap to the floor, tossing her legs over the edge as she kicked the wall opposite. As she did so, the glass pokemon sculptures on her steel dresser moved delicately from their stations, leaving a clean place where they'd protected the dresser from settling dust.
    "What?!" The annoying voice of her older brother asked as he was interuppted in his head banging.
    "Shut up!" Ivory yelled "Your music sucks!"
    "What?!" He replied, turning the volume on his stereo down.
    Ivory made a face at the wall, as her brothers room was unfortunately right next to hers.
    "Stupid sister." She heard him mumble from his open door.
    "Mleh!" She muttered as she stuck her tounge out at the wall.
    Ivory plopped herself down onto the plush white carpet. She was very particular about any stains on this carpet, even more so than her mother, who freaked at every stain, and usually broke down. There was a reason everything in the house was nearly made of glass and stainless steel. The only room in the house that looked non-glassy/metal was her brothers room.
    Why?
    Because in his crazy guitar playing where he hopped around on the furniture, it would be very unfortunate if he missed his target. His music could shatter the glass anyway.
    Skar ruffled his feathers as he replaced his head in his wing. It was a gloomy day for most of her pokemon, but to Ivory, it was merely mellow, uneventful. Events were bad. Change was bad. Her pokemon were scattered around her room. She took this moment to notice that none of them were small, none she could cuddle and play with...unless she was desperate and wanted to play with Kingdra...that'd be awkward...
    But regardless, she smiled. Who needed cute pokemon when she had these kick-butt pokemon? Besides, if anyone thought of trying to kill them, they could defend themselves, without making a puddle of tears over it.
    Ivory sighed as she picked up the diary, and placed it in the secret compartment drawer on the inside of her desk, and she placed the white pencil with the blue eraser into the glass pencil cup.
    Sitting down in front of her vanity she examined her reflection. Warily she picked up the silver brush and dragged it through her hair, making it thinner then it looked before, as she grimaced, she stuck her tounge out at the reflection.
    'I look like I just got out of bed!' Ivory thought to herself.
    {Crazy peoplez...} Skar snorted into his wing, twitching and scratching Black Ice, making Ivory jump out of her skin as she turned around with a start, Black grunting loudly in surprise.
    "Stupid bird." Ivory shook her head with a chuckle, as Glalie shot an intense glare toward his companion as he resettled against Cloyster to go back to sleep. Ivory smiled as she watched her pokemon nap, all piled in a clump, Kingdra draped across the top of them, his head resting on the back of Skar as he also was annoyingly awoken, but he, being as patient as he was, simply mumbled his name before falling back asleep.
    Ivory took one last glance at her reflection, before settling back into the window seat, watching the traffic pass by her home. She could name each and every passing car, who's home they belonged to, and usually, she could even name who was in it, but today, the windows already blurred as they were, she could only make out the outline and color of the passing vehicle.
    'That's Mr. Johnson, followed by Ms. Mendez...and Mrs. Graham coming back from the nursery........and........ She thought as her eyelids drooped over her vivid blue eyes.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • OOC: Yes, we can start, oh yeah, I might be putting "I"'s everywhere, and please note that that "I" is really me, A_C_M.

IC: The drops of water had fallen from the sky, and only then, could a girl hope to survive in the rain. When running, she also had an Umbreon next to her, and this paritcular Umbreon was named Shadow. To the girl, her name was Aerene, but she had always called herself Charon, ever since she was born. The girl had paced through the forest, desperate to find shelter. But this was no typical rain, it was falling down rapidly, like a monsoon. Charon could only find hope in surviving the rain, Shadow, too. I wish I knew how she felt, but this storm was so severe compared to the ones I've seen. When in doubt, I must leave the area...

"{It's no use. We'll never survive this.}" Shadow declared.

"No, we can't. If we don't, we'll die. This rain, it's just like a person's tears. But there are more tears, as if the world is crying. It seems like...something has happened, and only the world can mourn for it. Some ever wish for a miracle." Charon explained, with the rain falling on her face, and tears on her face as well. Shadow looked at the girl, and without any warning, the Umbreon had fallen asleep. Charon had fallen asleep, too...

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Haze was never an uncommen thing to see during hard weathers like this. The hard rain, screaming as it falls from the sky, rikashaying off of all physical objects, rocks, grass, pokemon, humans, trees......
    Oh yes, Haze, Fog, thick cloud, all very common elements around these parts, although none more common then the pokemon that put a whole new meaning into the name of Haze.
    The Swift bat pokemon, darting left and right through the deepest, darkest part of the forest, which forest exactly? who knows, the Crobat travelled so much and ventured into places like this so much that even with a tracking devise it would be hard to allocate an answer to that question.

Rain firing onto the thick body of the pokemon like bullets as he continued to advance even further into this tree filled area, the natrual look of determination on his face while his eyes continued to dart left and right, up and down, all which way but loose, looking desprately for any signs of abnormal which may be the first step towards finding what he had dedicated his life to......
    The pokemon, going by the appropriate name of Haze suddeny and very arumptly stopped in mid flight, it's wings still flattering 8 times a second, making a sound like young birds feeding on a tasty treat brought to them like their mother.

{The night is still young}
    The blind bat said to himself, deciding to perch himself on the bracn of a nearby tree, which defenitely looked like it had seen better days and would only be of any use now, chopped up as firewood.
    The absence of sound was normal, but still rather disturbing to the Crobat, yes ok he wasn;t expecting anything strange to happen, but that event happening would no doubt make him a little bit happier, which would be more happy then he had been for the past 4 years thats for sure.
    The red gleaming ovals, which were the eyes of the pokemon were suddenlt switched off and were replaced by the sound of a deep sniff of the air. 2 fangs widened into a slight smile, followed by a sharp fork tounge, like that of a snakes slid through the smile and slowly slirped in a fluent round motion round that same smile

Perhaps it is time my energy was restored. Haze thought to himself, making sure not to turn his head and frighten the wurmple sliding across the moshy grass he has sensed.

*Crash!*

The smile instantly vanished and the red lights were returned as the Crobat done what he had trained himself to do so well, and followed the sudden sound he had just heard, soaring upwards up the tree as fast as his wings would grant him, would this be it?! Finally, had he found the opening to the maze which would lead him to his destiny??

.....alas. The Crobat reached the top of the tree and hovered above the very top branch, staring upwards at the cause of the crash......
    *Crash!*
    And there it was again, just another bolt of lightning, a sound fairly rare but not unknown to the bat.
    As light of the thunder dimmed back down, returning the night to it's normal darkness, the rain suddenly began to soften. How very strange....for rain to dim so quick.... Haze though to himself, although he wasn't about to go getting himself excited again without justifacation...

The moon was bright tonight....
    Yes the night was still young, and engulfed with the lack of light that a bat felt so familiar and comfortable with, yet the soothing rays of the nights one angel, traveling millions of miles through space were somewhat soothing to the young Crobat.
    Yees......yes.....restore energy perhaps.....
    The red glow disapeared and reapeared in a blink
    Mayb....maybe time to....
    Another blink, turning the lights out for a moment longer this time
    Time....time to....to sleep.
    The Red orb like eyes, so deadly yet bearing the secet of so much pain, closed once again, and did not open.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Her paws made indents upon the water-soaked earth as the feline-like Pokemon wandered about the woods of which she called her home. She belonged here, nowhere else. To some, being wet for the shortest amount of time would be madening, almost as though it was a form of Chinese Torture the blunt drip drip of rain soaking them to the core. But no, not for Elka. Being a Vaporeon, she was eternally wet, and found no such problem in being so.

However, there was something different in the air as the rain made all the smells stronger and more detectable. The grass smelled fresh, and as well as all the vegetation that surrounded the Vaporeon. But...she knew rain, this was abnormal to her senses. But maybe, maybe it was not the rain itself. Oh no, something, something else.

"But what?" murmured the Vaporeon as she shook a yawn from her muzzle and tossed her head. "Why do I tire so early at this moment?" Pausing, her ears prick up as her eyes cast downward to a small splash she had made. Apparently she had just trespassed upon the lake she usually relaxes in on warm summer days and nights, letting herself melt away into a liquid state. It was no puddle, and was quite large for a man-made lake.

Already the dripping upon her head agitated the sense out of her, so being underwater meant that the rain would not reach her down in its depths...

Splash

Swimming past Magikarp and other aquamarine life implanted eteranlly in the murky depths, she makes her way about the lake soothingly, shutting her eyes in a utterly relaxed position. Alas, they did not open for she pummeled down to the bottom of its depths for a deep slumber even she did not know the reason of.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • It rained.

The rain poured and poured, pounding and pounding violently upon the trees, shaking the earth with the soft yet strong pattering of droplets upon the leaves, droplets upon the grass. The other Pokemon that lived in these woods, the sensible Pokemon, were probably safely tucked in bed right now. Toby sat, perched, alone, shivering as her feathers became drenched in the ferocity of the downpour. She had no home, she had no shelter, she had no family, so here she was.

The lone Pidgeot watched the rain as it flooded down to the earth, her life flashing before her eyes. It hadn't been much, really. Abuse by the humans, and then endless, perpetual wandering, wandering alone without shelter, love, or comfort. Hiding. Fearing being hurt again. More wandering.

She could almost remember better times if she strained her memory, like faded photographs from someone else's album. But then violent nightmares of the humans would return to haunt her, and the possibility that any of these fantasies had been from her life seemed so impossible. How, after all her miserable experiences, could she possibly have once been a hyper Pidgey, happy and alive, flapping and flying and diving and swooping and flirting with the clouds like she hadn't a care in the world? It wasn't practical. But then the memory of the gentle caress of wind returned, confusing her mind even further...

The Pidgeot blinked, shaking her feathers to try to rid herself of the thoughts. It didn't work. It never did. The rain pouring on all sides continued, persistent, seeming to be attempting to drown her in her own despair. The gray skies echoed her gloomy, shattered heart, seeming to be a representative of the skies hanging over her entire life. And suddenly, it became very clear to Toby what she should do. What she should have done years ago. Trembling slightly from the cold and the anticipation of what she was about to do, she looked up at the downpour, tilting her neck upward.

{Suicide in the rain,} she said with a sad smile. {A miserable end to a miserable life.}

She opened her beak.

And, before she could know what was happening, her beak shut on itself automatically, her eyelids closed, and she had blacked out into a violently abrupt sleep.

Last edited:

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
  • (OOC: MY GOD!! Finally! Oh, and Violet and Ebony will have seperate dialouge inside their PokeBalls. Violet shall be Purple, Growlithe shall be Brown, Ebony shall be Gray oh, and Rika shall be Red. Oh, and Nurse Joy will be Pink. And I will change from posting in the first person, and switch to the third person. )

IC:

Forming an image of what her last battle had been like, Rika sighed, "well, I needed another Pokemon anyways." She then turned to Nurse Joy and said, "can I please spend the night?" "Of course," she replied with a smile, " would you like a regular room, or would you like a suite? We just upgraded tday, but it will cost $150." "A regular room will be fine," Rika replied. Nurse Joy gave her a key with the words, {Room 112 Key} printed on it, next to a bar code. Nusre Joy led her to a room with the number 112 on it. As she left, Rika walked to the blue bed, and lay there. Her eyes grew heavy, and she drifted into a deep sleep.

"Well, her Pokemon are done healing, so I will let them out," said Nurse Joy as she picked up the three PokeBalls from the tray. She let out, Violet, Ebony, and the newly caught Growlithe. "Go outside and play while your trainer rests," Nurse Joy said.

{Ebony, let's learn more about our new ally} said Violet, her gorgeous eyes glittering in the sun.

{Yes, of course, please, follow us} said Ebony. He then motioned for the new Growlithe to follow.

{Hi? Anyways, I battled you because I wanted to have a trainer capture me. I needed one too, my mother said so.} said the Growlithe, his eyes filled with excitement.

{Interesting. Erm, would you like to spar for a while Ebony? You probably would win, but I need the Experience Points} said Violet to Ebony, her eyes filled with hope.

{Sure, I would love to spar for a bit. But, let's not hurt each other okay? We were JUST healed.} was Ebony's blatant response.

{I wonder who will win} were the young Growlithe's only thoughts.

Violet and Ebony bared their teeth, and they clashed! They were crashing into each other, Violet, smiling the entire time, and Ebony having a serious face. Violet then told them to stop, and thta she was tired. She then walked over to a shady area to rest. Ebony continued to talk with the Growlithe.

Meanwhile, back in Rika's room.....

Rika awoke, and she looked around. She walked over to the door, but it wouldn't open. Now, she was scared. She tried to get out as best she could, but in vain. She then yelled, "WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!!" She turned around and saw a vision of her parents. "No, No, NOOOO!!" she yelled, trying to brush away the image.

She awoke, her face, sweat-covered, her palms drenched with sweat. She gasped heavily for a couple of seconds before she realized that it was all a dream. She then felt a strange force overcome her, and she drifted off into a deep sleep again.....

This time, she awoke in a room........

(OOC: I hope this was a good starting post.)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: >.> Erm... Naoko-chan, there really aren't any stereos, rock music, or cars or anything. This is from ancient times. I thought I had made that clear in my first post.... You should probably edit your post. ^-^;; I mean, if it were nowadays, we would have just wiped out the Terrible Ten with tanks and nuclear missles and stuff. -_-

And Jack Skellington, change your history please. For the reasons why, see my above comment to Naoko-chan. This is the second time I've asked this.... My apologies if I didn't make the time period of the RP clear enough. *feels a bit guilty* On a side-note, it's funny you put different people in different colors, a guy in the first Elemental Knights did the same thing. ^^

Other than those two minor problems, your guys' posts were fine! We shall continue then...

Chiira
    --------------

Her leg stirred a bit, and suddenly Chiira found herself waking up in the same postion she had fallen asleep in. She opened her eyes slowly to a stone-walled room, dimly lit by several torches. She looked around, trying to understand how she came to be in this strange place. She was enjoying the rain... thinking of her mother and her semi-friends... she was still in the Sacred Tree wasn't she? She got up abruptly, her eyes locking onto several different things in succession.

There were others with her, some strange-looking beings that could only have been... humans?! Some other pokemon... Chiira had little idea of what kind they were, she had only ever seen her father and other Chikorita, Bayleef, and Meganium. Why was she here with them? Who were they? And not to mention, how did she get here?

That's when she noticed that there was a smiling pokemon that was sitting below them, off of the platform. He looked as if he were waiting for them; sitting politely and patiently near a large wooden door across from the platform.

{Who are you?! Where am I?! Speak up pokemon; I want to know what's happening to me!} Chiira yelled, feeling angry that all of this had been done without her permission. She was normally quite calm and smooth, but when caught off guard like this....

The Meowth merely continued smiling and got up off his haunches lightly, meandering up to the platform, his misty blue eyes oddly hypnotizing, as if they were calling to you. {Ah, I see our first knight to arrive has woken up first as well. I was mistaken then! I thought perhaps the Poochyena would.... However, I am here to welcome you to this resting place of the Great One!} he spoke nervously, with his strange and gritty voice.

Chiira shook her head a little, {I don't understand... Great One? Who is... wait... you can't mean... Mew?} The Chikorita had heard of the legendary Mew, a pokemon that was said to be almost god-like in power. It had always been a mystery as to what the being actually looked like. It was said that Mew had the power to transform into anything, and so no one had ever seen its true form. It was also not known whether the thing was a male or female. This was something that males and females usually argued about when bringing up Mew; the men argued that such force could not possibly be entrusted to a woman for they were never weilders of great force, and the women argued that such power could not be controlled so well in a man's hands without him turning corrupt.

{Yes, is that what you mortals call the Great One?} the Meowth frowned, looking a bit confused, {It has been a long time then.... Still, we should wait for the others to wake up, I think, before I begin to talk more of what is to be done.} He then proceeded to sit back down on his bottom, and stared vacantly at the others, still asleep for the time being.

Chiira didn't know what to make of this, she was now away from home... something she had always wanted. Strangely enough though, she was fearful, and confused; not excited and happy. Was this how it was going to be from now on? She then noticed the humans again. She looked at the smiling cat pokemon before her.

{Are- Are those... humans?} she asked, looking almost nervous about it. She knew that not all humans were nice, but she was sure that the awesome Mew would not bring them here if they were evil.

The Meowth nodded silently, his misty eyes bobbing a bit.

Chiira stared at the humans silently, awed by being in their presence.

OOC: Now, again, the time period of this RP is before planes, trains, and automobiles; bombs, Nintendo, and people might even still think that the Earth is flat. So... yeah. ^-^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back