• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Where are you in the game now?

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I just got through the Rose Tower and defeated Oleana. Next is the rest of the league.

Years
  • Still in the wild area before the first gym and my pokedex is seen 89 caught 73, I love the area but think 1 or 2 more people that heal your pokemon would make the wild area a bit more enjoyable so I can train more with out having to go back to the start or make food all the time

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2021
    Finally finished it last night, beat the champions caught my Zacian this morning before work and enjoyed every moment of the game! What an adventure. p.s hop is my favourite character 🤣

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
  • I'm about to fight Kabu. I've been doing some Max Raids, and thinking about competitive sets for the endgame, I'm thinking of using a Stunfisk.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Finished the post league game two nights ago and beat Hop yesterday. Haven't touched it since.

It was too short, but maybe I should have taken my time a little more. Figured starting with Grookey would have slowEd me down though!

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    At the finals, right now!

Just beat
    Spoiler:
    , about to head back in

Back