• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Where are you in the game now?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Still navigating my way through Route 9 and training all my Pokémon (about 4 boxes worth not including my fairies since they're 60+) to 45 - 50. Breeding lots of Milcery so I can make every Alcremie form (and hoping for a shiny!), and doing more dex filling! Time to bug the husband for a Gothita, lmao.

Poor Leon is still alone in that tunnel next to Spikemuth ahaha. I'll be right there buddy, promise. _(┐「ε:)_

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    you're gonna be spending a lot of time on that since there's like 60+ forms of it lol
    I am nothing if not endlessly committed to my dear Fairies. (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

The hardest part is getting those damn sweets lol

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Got the second gym badge (Nessa's); about to head to the mines to find Kabu...after I finish all the tweaks to my character's look, of course.
    *:・゚✧ヾ( ゚∀゚)ノ゙*:・゚✧

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i'm champion and have completed the pokedex so now i'm shiny hunting. hoping to enjoy the galar journey again soon with shield.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    I made it to Route 6!! I'm coming for you, my wonderful, beautiful Stegolociraptor. 😍

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Bringing this back to announce that I've officially beaten the Semi-Finals! (´∀`)♡

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    I just made it to Wyndon...I'm procrastinating in the Wild Area because I've heard this is where the storyline goes downhill 😬

Years
    i've beaten the game a long while ago, so these days i kind of just raid with friends and online randoms and whatnot. :> and shiny hunt every now and again!

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    I've reached Hammerlocke for the first time on my current save file. I'm probably going to stay in the Wild Area until I can finally catch a Bulbasaur before the starter event ends. Already failed to catch one about five times, really wish they didn't lower the catch rate for it.

Years
    I recently arrived in the whimsical little village of Ballonlea! The designs of the cities and towns are splendid in Galar, might I say! I especially adore Ballonlea, I'd reside there if I inhabited the Pokémon world.

Anyways, I'm about to face off against Opal. I'm a little disappointed that there isn't more plot in Ballonlea! Such a shame there's no folklore associated with the town.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    My team managed to get through the 6th and 7th Gyms pretty easily, so now I'm about to battle the 8th Gym. Will be catching/training/evolving a Dragapult before heading off to Wyndon though, feel like Cinderace is a weak link in my team due to its lack of coverage compared to Charizard.

Back