• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black Friday - Cyber Monday

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Black Friday and Cyber Monday are fast approaching us. With them come infamously low prices on our favorite accessories, games, and hardware as well as infamously long lines and violent people.

Many big outlets have already put out their brochures of what they will be slashing the prices on, such as Walmart, GameStop, and Best Buy

This spreadsheet was shared by MewAllDay. It lists some great gaming related sales at major retailers in the US
    Unfortunately I haven't yet seen any Cyber monday sales yet, but I'm sure they'll be good as well.

Anyone here planning on capitalizing to either upgrade your equipment or fill in you missing catalog? What are you looking to buy if anything?

I myself am hoping to find a good price on a good, 4k monitor. I currently have a curved 27' samsung which is great but it's only HD and doesn't support very high FPS.

I also hope to maybe sell my 980ti Hybrid on ebay (or if anyone here were interested I suppose) and pick up a 1080 (So they can finally unveil the even better set a month after I buy it). I want to upgrade to an x99 setup as well, and maybe even find a replacement door for my case...

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    thinking about picking up a new mechanical keyboard cos I don't really like the one I have now. I need to double check what kinds of switches I have atm because I definitely don't want them again lol

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I want a new monitor, just a regular monitor T_T
    I got mine with my computer (second hand) and I mostly use my computer for school stuff. But my monitor is so small that I have an hard time to read my stuff if I lay back on my chair XD
    I don't want to pay too much, as I only want a regular, plain ol' good monitor, rectangle and not square.

User19sq

If only they had something for that sweet Pokémon S&M Box. Then I'd cancel my Sun pre-order and nab that thing. X3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I think I'll finally be getting a new 3DS! Nintendo will be selling these Mushroom Kingdom-print LE New Nintendo 3DS XLs (that's a mouthful) for $99 - seeing as I've been using my 1st gen non-XL 3DS since forever, I think this will be a nice upgrade. I really like the subtle pattern, too.

Yukari

I feel like Black Friday is really overrated seeing as there are always a lot of better sales at other times of year and since I've literally seen people be beaten or sprayed with mace over something going on sale that was still almost full price. Not taking part in it. xd

I'm probably still going to wait a bit before I buy anything.

Years
  • I never really thought BF was really all that great. Certain things, yeah, but I've been able to find good deals no matter where I look. It's all up to if you want to look or not. Besides, Gamestop never sells you 'new' games, only 'like-new' because they open the packages with their filthy, unclean hands!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Back