• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Summer Camp RP

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
Years
  • Basically, it's a camp that's pokemon-only, but set in a world with humans.

The smarter wild pokemon have been noticing that pokémon are being easily caught in pokéballs; they have no idea how to avoid trainers.

They decide to create a summer camp where young pokemon can learn how to avoid trainers and about human society, among other things.

Other activities: 1-on-1 or 3-on-3 battles, relay race, obstacle course, capture-the-flag, ect.?

Pokemon are free to whatever they want in between activities, except leave the area of the camp and go into a creepy derelict mansion on the outskirts of the camp.

The camp would last one and a half to two weeks, and by the end they would have had to escape human trainers that stumbled upon the camp, as well as deal with the mystery in the mansion.

So would anyone be interested in this kind of thing?

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    It's a very cute idea

I really like the idea of playing as a Pokemon that coexists with humans, since you get to explore things from their perspective.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I like playing from a Pokemon's perspective and the concept of Pokemon teaching other Pokemon "the ropes" I agree is really cute. Sounds like it'd be maintained, lighthearted. Yeah!​

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    If you do end up doing this, also count me in!

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • That would be an option, but I'd only have a few slots open for that.
    I think that would be fun, even if I end up being the only one. Thank you for taking different player roles into consideration!

I imagine the GM would communicate a little more closely with counselor(s), filling them in on scheduled events (but not surprise encounters, of course!)

What sort of events would center around how to avoid trainers, Pokeballs, and learning about human society? That sounds intriguing, if you have any details.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Quick bump :o
    Is this still a possibility? This is the only RP on here I'm really interested in!
    Try messaging Solar Snivy on their profile and ask, if they don't reply in this thread (:

Back