• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 6, 2017
i gotta say to the dude who made this great beta but its a stupidly cheap move to give the enemy hypnosis or sleep powder before you can buy awakening its a recipe for rage not challenge hint hint if you ever update this

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 5, 2017
Hey has has anyone been able to do the first puzzle? i got the pattern right but it doesn't seem to want to accept it!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
I'm so sad I want a new beta. I LOVED this game since the first release!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Warning everyone that they are still waiting for updates; This hack was canceled, the project is dead, the creator of this hack does not care about fans of his work, he should at least have warned that he canceled the hack, and not to leave everyone hoping for updates. Because there will be no more updates, the creator of the hack has abandoned the project.

BluRose

blu rass
Years
Warning everyone that they are still waiting for updates; This hack was canceled, the project is dead, the creator of this hack does not care about fans of his work, he should at least have warned that he canceled the hack, and not to leave everyone hoping for updates. Because there will be no more updates, the creator of the hack has abandoned the project.
it's almost like he didn't say multiple times that he was losing motivation and didn't care for the continuation of most of his projects and even left WaH for a bit
it's almost like he's not still contributing to the nds romhacking scene or anything
not like he's been active on twitter at all, nope
i will grant that he's been an egotistical uh... meanie lately, what mikelan98 has contributed and is still contributing to the romhacking scene is grand. i regrettably admit so
every two words was a link in that last sentence btw

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
Well how do you know the hack was cancelled unless you have proof that the creator has confirmed that he has stopped working on it? I wouldn't say such rash things if you don't know that it's true or not. The creator is working on other things that are contributing to the NDS hacking scene. A rom base that once he finishes, he plans to use it with this hack. Do your self a favor and don't be an a-hole and tell people lies unless proven to be true, and do your research before you start typing on your keyboard like the impatient little @#$% you are. Good day.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well how do you know the hack was cancelled unless you have proof that the creator has confirmed that he has stopped working on it? I wouldn't say such rash things if you don't know that it's true or not. The creator is working on other things that are contributing to the NDS hacking scene. A rom base that once he finishes, he plans to use it with this hack. Do your self a favor and don't be an a-hole and tell people lies unless proven to be true, and do your research before you start typing on your keyboard like the impatient little @#$% you are. Good day.

Do you meet mikelan in person? I think not, right, do you talk to him often?? I do not think so, so if I said these things it's because I know what I'm saying, if it was a lie I would not say anything, I can not prove it and even if I had I would not do it, I talked to mikelan himself and I'm not coming here and show the conversations by exposing everything. Before talking things out of your mind and if you find the best take it easy and look at the facts. Have a great day

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
question:
this hack has ALL the pokemons until gen 6? or just the ones u like?

BluRose

blu rass
Years
And no one believed me. It clearly says in the text that he's merging his 802 DS project with his Light Platinum NDS Project. He left to go work on that to then incorporate with the hack. And most of you still said he gave up. I did my research but no one gave a damm to go on where he is most active except for you.
not even that he is merging; he has merged and is going to continue working on light platinum, but now with every single pok?mon out there currently
which is actually really amazing um

KJGungeon

Rom-hacker, & Researcher
Years
I assure you all he is taking his time with this project. NDS Rom Hacking is really no joke. You can do so much to the rom itself and having it crashing with bugs constantly. Be patient since most of you are only here to play the game.

Evil Cry

Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)
Years
Glad to see that this hack is still alive, I guess the creator realy needed time to work on this because it will be a "true" NDS hack out there it might be the start of a new era of rom hacking

Back