• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

Robin

p-pix?
Years
  • Well so im not sure but.. It could be just his regular play style but that also seems scummy so i'm intrested in hearing @Sparkin's opinion

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Wouldn't those who took over and made this nameless town into theirs supposedly town-sided in theory? Those are jokes and sh!t unless one of the winners is actually a 3rd Party Werewolf.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • i see Hyper is eager to get Nicki lynched. Is it becuase you're mafia and know she's town?

this logic is just bad honestly, such a hostile and antagonizing way to respond to Hyper's vote, I don't like this at all.

Sparkin's hostility towards Nicki seems pretty unwarranted. I can understand getting annoyed by shitposts, however, it IS day one, so I'm not going to say she's right about it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    I'm not going to take sides in this Sparkin versus Nicki fight. In my opinion, starting a fight because of a joke doesn't make sense, but I believe that if Sparkin was mafia he would be more careful. But this is just an assumption. Also, I'm going to cast my vote before I forget.
    [Eliminate] Miah

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Don't have time to reread here too, so I'll cast in a maybe serious vote from what I remember from posting earlier and hopefully come up with something better next phase [Vote] Metroid

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • So uhh, i hate D1
    i'll randovote for now [Vote] Bidoof FTW
    also, that could be hostile and antagonizing, but what i understood from Hyper's posts lead me to the conclusion that he's probably mafia

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night One
    The wolves were gathered around the town square, ready to feast upon one of their own. It was day time, which meant they were all stuck in their Pokémon disguises. Unfortunately for them, that meant the actual Pokémon among them blended in rather easily. Why couldn't they just smell them out, you ask? Who knows. Deus ex machina. Fuck off with your logic.

"It's the seahorse bitch!" two of them yelled.

"No, kill the mimic! That's obviously suspicious!"

"No!" Mewtwo interjected, pointing a bulbous finger at their true target. "Kill the heathen! Kill the Cradily!"

Everyone turned towards the ancient green plant thing. Mewtwo was right, this creature needed to go. Even Arceus themself had decreed it long ago.

"Wait!" Watchog interjected. "I know Cradily! We worked together to overtake this town! He's one of the OGs!"

But everyone ignored the poor guy.

The townsfolk all jumped onto Cradily and mauled the creature to death, green and red flying everywhere as flesh and blood were tossed around. Merry Christmas, Cradily haters.

Watchog wandered off to the local tavern to drink away his woes, mourning the loss of an old comrade. He took a seat at the bar and ordered a beverage.

A younger wolf took a seat next to him and began to make some conversation.

"Rough day?"

"You could say that."

They sat quietly as each sipped their drinks. The younger wolf glanced over at the pub's entertainment. He recoiled slightly at the sight.

"So you know what's the deal with . . . that?" he asked, gesturing towards the Jynx that was twerking furiously in the corner.

Watchog's eyes took on a far away look. The man had seen some shit over the years. "One day she started doing that and just . . . never stopped," he responded with a mixture of sorrow and fear in his tone.

Now it was time to see what this new night would bring to them all.

Day Two will begin at 12:00pm, February 2nd, EST, approximately twenty-two hours from now.
    gimmepie is dead!
    He was Cradily, the Villager!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List
    Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
    Sparkin as Mimikyu
    purplecicada as Dragalge
    L'Belle as Sigilyph
    Pecilia as Shuckle
    Newtsie as Zoroark
    Rabinov as Articuno
    Salzorrah as Bellossom
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Miah as Farfetch'd
    Bardothren as Snorlax
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
    Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
    Desox as Raichu
    ASDBUDDY as Swampert
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Fletch as Roserade
    aeternum as Totodile
    Kitty as Mewtwo
    Neko Maid Capper as Sylveon
    metroid711 as Staraptor

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Two
    Watchog stumbled out of the tavern in a drunken stupor. He'd certainly drank his woes away tonight, and now he was the perfect, helpless target for the Pokémon to prey upon.

As he slipped out of the side door, a figure rushed him from behind and restrained him.

"So I heard you're one of the mutts that helped destroy this place? What a wonderful catch you are."

"Wh-wha?" Watchog wondered with a slight burp. He was so intoxicated that he had no comprehension of what was about to happen to him.

Without further ado, his throat was slashed and his corpse left to rot in the alleyway.

It seemed that the only witness was Jynx, who silently twerked over to the body and gave it a personal show until the morning. That was the condition in which he was discovered later on.

But . . . there was one person in this town that no one ever seemed to notice, even in plain sight. Who knows what they could have seen tonight?

Night Two will begin at 3:00pm, February 4th, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.
    HyperMorian is dead!
    He was Watchog, the Villager!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List
    Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
    Sparkin as Mimikyu
    purplecicada as Dragalge
    L'Belle as Sigilyph
    Pecilia as Shuckle
    Newtsie as Zoroark
    Rabinov as Articuno
    Salzorrah as Bellossom
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Miah as Farfetch'd
    Bardothren as Snorlax
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
    Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
    Desox as Raichu
    ASDBUDDY as Swampert
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Fletch as Roserade
    aeternum as Totodile
    Kitty as Mewtwo
    Neko Maid Capper as Sylveon
    metroid711 as Staraptor

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Guys, I'm shaking. I'm ****ing shaking. I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Cradily. That perfect, curvy body. Those prehistoric tentacles. The child bearing hips of a literal beatstick. It honestly ****ing hurts knowing that I'll never mate with him, pass my nature through him, and have his birth a set of perfect IVs. I'd do ****ing ANYTHING for the chance to get laid with Cradily. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to ****ing bear. Why would GameFreak create something so perfect? To ****ing tantalize us? ****ing twerk in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just ****ing can't anymore. ****.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Since the dancing references a character which isn't even in the game, I'm inclined to think that Gunner might be who it was about. Bellossom is really the only Pokemon left that is associated with dancing. Other listed Pokemon have dance moves, but i don't think any of them would be seen as wanting to dance all night.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • To be fair, I did call Bard a Jynx. I don't know if flavour text is important in this game though.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Is it perhaps a coincidence that the surviving Mafia members (excluding Fletch ofc) from the last game have died back-to-back? Just a little something I thought I'd mention. Although it's not really helpful. :p

Back