Delta231

A noob

Male
India
Seen March 25th, 2021
Posted November 22nd, 2019
690 posts
5.4 Years
BTW, where can I change the mega evolution button. It doesnt fit on my HP bar LOL. THNX
https://github.com/Touched/MegaEvolution/blob/master/assets/mega_trigger.png Change this image and re-compile it.
Seen May 3rd, 2019
Posted February 25th, 2019
1 posts
2.8 Years
error is occuring.i've followed everything correctly.
THIS IS THE ERROR.
D:\Pokemon rom hack tools\THE REAL DEAL\MegaEvolution-master>make
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mthumb -mno-thumb-interwork -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fno-inline -mlong
-calls -march=armv4t -Wall -O2 -DBPRE -DSOFTWARE_VERSION=0 -c src/bs_command.c
-o build/bs_command.o
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, arm-none-eabi-gcc -mthumb -mno-thumb-interwor
k -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fno-inline -mlong-calls -march=armv4t -Wall -O2 -DBPRE -DSOFTW
ARE_VERSION=0 -c src/bs_command.c -o build/bs_command.o, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
make: *** [command] Error 2

Any help would be appreciated

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing

Age 21
Male
Colorado
Seen August 13th, 2021
Posted August 13th, 2021
337 posts
2.5 Years
I'm having a problem with installing this. I can't describe it, so here's a picture of it

What's going on here, is it my computer or OS? I'm desperate here. So desperate in fact I'm reviving an old thread, but eh what can you do? (Except make a new thread, but I got no answers through that).
Edit: Actually got it working, had to install r45 of DKA and add makegnu's bin to the path varable
Seen May 20th, 2021
Posted August 4th, 2020
37 posts
3.9 Years
Hey, this is really a great job, I made the mega evolution work fine but there is one problem. The stats of the pokemon are changed when it reverts, I tested charizard evolving into caterpied and then pidgeot, I've tried to mess with base stats too but whatever I do, the stats of charizard are changed after the battle (attack and special atk). And they always change to the same number. That's weird.

I assume that EVs or IVs are not recorded before evolving, I may be wrong though... Can you tell me if I did something wrong ? I used the patch of mbcn10ww on Fire Red US 1.0 (1.1 is not recognized by G3HS anyway). Thread of the author: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=424054
I used gold teeth as key item and the activation script (setvar 0x40FF 0x161 setvar 0x40EF 0x161).

deidara9216

deidara9216

Male
colombia
Seen August 21st, 2021
Posted August 3rd, 2021
20 posts
5.6 Years
Hello, can you give me a hand.
when I use the megas system of touched and I do everything to the letter, the folders even the installation of the DEVKITARM_r47-Win32 (1.5.4) I install everything I even put "; C: \ devkitPro \ devkitARM \ bin " in the path from my pc, but I keep getting this error.

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mthumb -mno-thumb-interwork -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fno-inline -mlong-calls -march=armv4t -Wall -O2 -DBPRE -DSOFTWARE_VERSION=0 -c src/bs_command.c -o build/bs_command.o process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, arm-none-eabi-gcc -mthumb -mno-thumb-interwork -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fno-inline -mlong-calls -march=armv4t -Wall -O2 -DBPRE -DSOFTWARE_VERSION=0 -c src/bs_command.c -o build/bs_command.o, ...) failed. make (e=2): El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado. make: *** [command] Error 2

try the command
make DEFS = "- DDISABLE_KEYSTONE_CHECK" but the error persists.

please help.
Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
394 posts
1.3 Years
Hello, can you give me a hand.
when I use the megas system of touched and I do everything to the letter, the folders even the installation of the DEVKITARM_r47-Win32 (1.5.4) I install everything I even put "; C: \ devkitPro \ devkitARM \ bin " in the path from my pc, but I keep getting this error.

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mthumb -mno-thumb-interwork -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fno-inline -mlong-calls -march=armv4t -Wall -O2 -DBPRE -DSOFTWARE_VERSION=0 -c src/bs_command.c -o build/bs_command.o process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, arm-none-eabi-gcc -mthumb -mno-thumb-interwork -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fno-inline -mlong-calls -march=armv4t -Wall -O2 -DBPRE -DSOFTWARE_VERSION=0 -c src/bs_command.c -o build/bs_command.o, ...) failed. make (e=2): El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado. make: *** [command] Error 2

try the command
make DEFS = "- DDISABLE_KEYSTONE_CHECK" but the error persists.

please help.
Try devkitarm r45