• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agony Aunt is in the House. So what's your gripe dear Pokemon?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
  • But-but competitive Heatran. D:

No one wants to hear my Noble Roar, but they like to hear my Hyper Voice. Strange, huh?

Sunflora.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Sure that I don't look like a ninja, though being a fly is something to proud of.
    ... Which is a simple reason why the others were envious to have my ability.

Meloetta.

MonEvolutions

Harry Potter Lover
    Years
  • I'm much more prepared for battle in my Pirouette form, but much more relaxed in my Aria form. My owner wants me to choose between one form, but I can't decide!

Gastrodon

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Well, I have 2 forms, have like 1 weakness, so what do I have to complain about? The fact I have not much to complain about.

Azumarill

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • "Oh, look at that meaty people.
    They're just target practice.
    They're nothing, compared to me.
    They're just going to stain on my robe.
    Hah, haha. I'm invincible."
    *sees a Magcargo"
    "Oh god no pls somebody help!"

Golisopod.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • While I do and understand I am based on a cactus plant, I still do not get the fact they made a weapon made out of my spikes.

You do not get my point? It is the Cacnea Spike.

Lycanroc.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • My night form likes to howl loudly at night, he says he's 'singing' but I dun leik it.

Porygon-Z

Back