• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakèmon

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • Not sure if this should go on the Fan Games forum? But here, have my two cents.

ArtsyTheo on Twitter has an AU that delves into what could have been if Clefairy had been the Pokémon mascot instead of Pikachu. Naturally, that includes Clefairy clones and additional forms, including a Mimikyu send-up (called Copippy) that disguises itself as Clefairy instead of Pikachu!

Pokémon Xenoverse was pretty hit-or-miss wits its Fakémon, but Pepequeno and Scovile, a Fire/Grass family based on chili peppers, had my heart from the moment I saw them. From those games, I also liked Bremand, a Sound-type mon with four different forms based on the Musicians of Bremen - my favourite being the Drummer/dog form. What they really killed it with, however, was the X Pokémon - quasi-regional variants from another universe! Out of all those, my favourites were the Cacnea line (Grass/Ghost), the Gastly line (Dragon, with Gengar being Dragon/Psychic), Greninja (Dark/Fire) and Pikachu (Sound if male, Fairy if female).

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Willoweep line is still my fave Fakemon even after all these years. Dunno why this one stuck with me the most. Wishing I could play a hack soon that has this in it~

Spoiler:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Had to look up where it was from, but I love this Ice/Fire type kitty =3

Spoiler:

These are so precious! They reminded me of another Ice-type Fakemon family I like - Hikiloo and Mylomute from Xenoverse. They're precious Normal/Ice doggos, and they are associated with a certain character you meet often, but whom you battle only at the end. :D

And speaking of canines from Xenoverse, Manticoeur and Fatail are also in my list of favourites from that game! They're Poison/Fairy-type fox/manticore hybrids. Fatail also has a memorably wonderful-sounding cry.

Back