• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] [SWSH] Seeking Shiny Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
  • Despite me being a player that doesn't care too much for shiny Pokémon, I always loved shiny Rayquaza's black color scheme. I definitely wouldn't mind having one for myself. I am willing to trade a shiny Phermosa for it, but if you're interested in something else, we can discuss that when you reply to me either here or through DM.

Thanks,

Serenity

Years
    • Seen today
    Firebolt has one in his trade shop, if you have Gen VI/VII you could bring it forward through Home. If you don't have Home, once you got it I could bring it forward, I already got mine!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Despite me being a player that doesn't care too much for shiny Pokémon, I always loved shiny Rayquaza's black color scheme. I definitely wouldn't mind having one for myself. I am willing to trade a shiny Phermosa for it, but if you're interested in something else, we can discuss that when you reply to me either here or through DM.

Thanks,

Serenity

Wow I wasn't expecting the shout, but I should mention that I can trade in Home/gen 8 just fine as well, so you don't need your own copy of a gen 7 game or anything like that!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Wow I wasn't expecting the shout, but I should mention that I can trade in Home/gen 8 just fine as well, so you don't need your own copy of a gen 7 game or anything like that!

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I went on a short vacation around this time, so I wasn't here. However, if the offer is still on the table, I am here for it. Thank you so much!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hey, sorry for the late reply. I went on a short vacation around this time, so I wasn't here. However, if the offer is still on the table, I am here for it. Thank you so much!

Of course! I'm sending Rayquaza up to gen 8 with some other pokes, let me know when you'd like to trade to try work a time!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Of course! I'm sending Rayquaza up to gen 8 with some other pokes, let me know when you'd like to trade to try work a time!

Well, I could pretty much do it any time tomorrow. I don't have any plans or anything. Just hit me up or respond to this message whenever you're ready!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Well, I could pretty much do it any time tomorrow. I don't have any plans or anything. Just hit me up or respond to this message whenever you're ready!

I may have just missed you today, but I'm around the next few hours just in case. I still have Rayquaza in home, was that or SwSh preferable?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I may have just missed you today, but I'm around the next few hours just in case. I still have Rayquaza in home, was that or SwSh preferable?

Pokémon Sword would be preferable since it is easier for me. Whenever you're on, just hit me up. I should be free all day and whenever you reply or message me, I will fire up my game. Thanks, sweetheart.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Pokémon Sword would be preferable since it is easier for me. Whenever you're on, just hit me up. I should be free all day and whenever you reply or message me, I will fire up my game. Thanks, sweetheart.

Hiya, I'm available all day today, like for a good 12 hours. If you get the chance at any point feel free to shoot me a PM!

Missed this window, I'll be available again from 4:30 AM to 9:30 AM EST tomorrow!

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Hiya, I'm available all day today, like for a good 12 hours. If you get the chance at any point feel free to shoot me a PM!

Missed this window, I'll be available again from 4:30 AM to 9:30 AM EST tomorrow!

It seems that we miss each other quite often. lol I should be free all day today and this weekend. Whenever you have time, hit me up!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • It seems that we miss each other quite often. lol I should be free all day today and this weekend. Whenever you have time, hit me up!

I'm free six hours from now for a few hours (pretty much same availablity every week day due to work), if that works for you let me know! Or we can set a time for the weekend instead.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I'm free six hours from now for a few hours (pretty much same availablity every week day due to work), if that works for you let me know! Or we can set a time for the weekend instead.

I think it would be better to set a direct time, assuming that you're not on right now. I am pretty much on all day Saturday, as I have no plans for the weekend. Maybe a good time would be, 3:00 PM on Saturday. My time zone is Eastern Time, by the way. Can that work for you? If not, just pick a time and let me know. I have no plans, so I can most likely make it happen.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I think it would be better to set a direct time, assuming that you're not on right now. I am pretty much on all day Saturday, as I have no plans for the weekend. Maybe a good time would be, 3:00 PM on Saturday. My time zone is Eastern Time, by the way. Can that work for you? If not, just pick a time and let me know. I have no plans, so I can most likely make it happen.

I'm so sorry, the reason I can't do it until later is because I'm at work during the day. My timezone is +9:30, so 3 PM EST is smack in the middle of night; 4:30 AM to be exact. A few hours earlier or after is doing on a Saturday evening/Sunday morning for me!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I'm so sorry, the reason I can't do it until later is because I'm at work during the day. My timezone is +9:30, so 3 PM EST is smack in the middle of night; 4:30 AM to be exact. A few hours earlier or after is doing on a Saturday evening/Sunday morning for me!

Wow, no wonder we can never catch each other. We're like way apart. lol You're probably sleeping whenever I'm awake. Picking a time might be hard.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Wow, no wonder we can never catch each other. We're like way apart. lol You're probably sleeping whenever I'm awake. Picking a time might be hard.

Sorry I've been doing some thinking, and I had an idea to use the GTS to organise our trade! I'll PM you the details when I'm ready, but currently I'm thinking of grabbing a shiny Rayquaza from GTS (I can't use mine because it's an event...) and then have you put up some fodder Pokemon requesting a Rayquaza. It is currently the only timezone-independent idea I have, unless you have trustworthy friends who somehow share both of our timezones!

As mentioned, I'll PM once I have results so we can sort out the details!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Wow, no wonder we can never catch each other. We're like way apart. lol You're probably sleeping whenever I'm awake. Picking a time might be hard.
    Hi there, I am helping coordinate this trade so I have received Firebolt's shiny event Rayquaza. Please let me know when you are available to receive. I am in the Eastern time zone.

If on Home: YKTUFCZCNAGR (Username Lilith)
    If on Sword/Shield: Let me know the link code you pick (IGN: Lilith)

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Hi there, I am helping coordinate this trade so I have received Firebolt's shiny event Rayquaza. Please let me know when you are available to receive. I am in the Eastern time zone.

If on Home: YKTUFCZCNAGR (Username Lilith)
    If on Sword/Shield: Let me know the link code you pick (IGN: Lilith)

Hi, how are you?

Awesome! As of the weekday, for right now, and from Monday through Friday, I am available from around 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM or so. During the weekends however, I have no schedule whatsoever and, for the most part, could be contacted for a trade at any given time. I usually like to relax at home and stay up all night on the weekends. We would trade on Sword because it's easier for me to deal with than Home and I wouldn't have to transfer it. I would let you know the code when it's time to begin the trade.

Thank you so much!

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Hi, how are you?

Awesome! As of the weekday, for right now, and from Monday through Friday, I am available from around 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM or so. During the weekends however, I have no schedule whatsoever and, for the most part, could be contacted for a trade at any given time. I usually like to relax at home and stay up all night on the weekends. We would trade on Sword because it's easier for me to deal with than Home and I wouldn't have to transfer it. I would let you know the code when it's time to begin the trade.

Thank you so much!
    I'm available now and for the next hour. I've transferred it to Sword Shield for you.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Of course! I'm sending Rayquaza up to gen 8 with some other pokes, let me know when you'd like to trade to try work a time!

I have Serenity's shiny Pheromosa in Shield now (can transfer to Home if that works better for you) so whenever you are free.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back