• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greeting's All

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    Hello everyone im Ryan and im new to the Community i love the pokemon games and played 1 pokemon rom hack a while ago and i loved it :) Also was woundering what hacks / fan games people reccomend i try

Years
  • Welcome to PC Ryan!
    I haven't really completed any fan games, so I don't know what to recommend you. But, there is a thread for fan game reccomdations, which can be found here. You can ask for recommendations or look around for one you'd like. You can also look around the Fan Games section in search for something. Enjoy!

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hello everyone im Ryan and im new to the Community i love the pokemon games and played 1 pokemon rom hack a while ago and i loved it :) Also was woundering what hacks / fan games people reccomend i try

Welcome to PC, Ryan! It's great to have you here. Since you love Pokemon, do have a favorite main series game? Do you happen to have a favorite Pokemon? We have a very extensive ROM Hacking section, there are so many good games to play. Try giving the ROM Hacks Studio a visit. I personally have played Blaze Black/Volt White 2, SacredGold/StormSilver, and Crystal Kaizo. You can also read through other user recommendations here. I hope you decide to stick around outside of the ROM Hacking section, if you have any questions, please do ask! I hope to see you around the community :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    Thanks for the reply i was worried about speaking cause some community forums are not very nice and personally cant really say much outside i love the first 2 gens i have my most pride possetion is my pickachu game boy colour with pokemon yellow aside from that ive only dabbled in pokemon 4-5 i aint touching 7 with a 10 foot pole xd

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks for the reply i was worried about speaking cause some community forums are not very nice and personally cant really say much outside i love the first 2 gens i have my most pride possetion is my pickachu game boy colour with pokemon yellow aside from that ive only dabbled in pokemon 4-5 i aint touching 7 with a 10 foot pole xd
    Hi, welcome to the community! Aww, don't worry here haha. I mean, sure, there are some people who aren't very nice, but we try to kind of keep them away from Pok?Community. And if you're ever feeling harassed or bothered, just talk to a staff member and we will sort things out.

POk?mon Yellow is <333 But you should play Pok?mon Platinum too, it's a great game even if it's gen 4 ;) See you around!

Years
  • You can look through our Twitter and check out the #FeaturedFriday tweets, those showcase some of our fangames that people can try. Otherwise, I'd recommend Pok?mon Sweet 2th.. so cute looking!

Nice to meet you Ryan, and I hope your PC experience will be positive. [: Of course like adventure said there are always not very nice people on any place, but luckily PC has few of those and we're pretty cool overall. See you!

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    Is they a certian hack for gen 4 you'd reccomend ive played it a bit wasnt a a big fan of it maybe i just like old school in the time i discoved pokemon prism and for saying its a hack of crystal its amazing

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello everyone im Ryan and im new to the Community i love the pokemon games and played 1 pokemon rom hack a while ago and i loved it :) Also was woundering what hacks / fan games people reccomend i try
    Hey Ryan, welcome to PC.

Yellow was the first game I played, lots of nostalgia attached to it. Gen I is always the best isn't it?

You should visit the Fan Games section - https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=289. I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting Hacks to play.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back