• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Hi everyone!
    I've recent downloaded Fire Ash 2.26 (Pikachu is on my shoulder) but my old rod doesn't seem to be working. Any advice?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    This is the greatest rom ever done! If the creator ever needs help with dialogue etc I'd love to help! Does he accept donations as thank yous?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    You can make multiple saves by going to: C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Fire Ash and re-name any of the files to create a new save.

I don't get it, I'm sorry. If I rename my already existing save file, the game itself cannot find the first anymore.

Years
  • I don't get it, I'm sorry. If I rename my already existing save file, the game itself cannot find the first anymore.

hey man rename your game.ini to "Game.ini" don't change it ever,also if you want multiple save files go to saved games by going to pc-windows c -users-your pc name-saved games
    search the game folder and change your game.rxdata to game2.rxdata

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    so im about to head into hoenn an just got the shiny charm and figured id do some shiny hunting before i go an wondered if any shiny hunting methods worked on the game?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    Hi Guys,
    I tried Fire Ash last week and it was amazing :)
    Yesterday I got a bluescreen during I played the game and cause of my old half broken hard disk, my save files was corrupted.
    I finished the Kanto League before, no problem to start a new game. But a bluescreen is possible all the time and I would like to try to reduce the risk.
    The save files are on my broken C: hard disk, I play the Game on my F: hard disk, I know there is no way to get back my old save, but somebody knows a way to save my future save files on my F: ?

Gnob

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2021
    I'm in fortree city and I've beaten brock and talked to Winona and she went back to her gym, but the man with the dustox that's blocking the path hasn't moved, what do i do?

Edit: Turns out I just had to beat the grunts in the weather place

Last edited:
    Back