• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    Would I have to replace the Data and Graphics in the Axis v3 Demo with the 3.0.6.5 Data and Graphics?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I know what the answer is from an earlier post but the 4th gym's number puzzle isn't working. I typed in the exact code I need to put in and th enumbers are in the right order, but the last computer isn't finishing the bridge

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    At the current moment yes but at least this game has more updates than most games i end up seeing. :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    At The Electric Gym 3rd puzzle, there's no way to get out.
    A few people have gotten through, I'm sure you'll figure it out.
    Would I have to replace the Data and Graphics in the Axis v3 Demo with the 3.0.6.5 Data and Graphics?
    Yes, that's the intent.
    I know what the answer is from an earlier post but the 4th gym's number puzzle isn't working. I typed in the exact code I need to put in and th enumbers are in the right order, but the last computer isn't finishing the bridge
    I haven't changed the number so it should still be the same. Check again.
    Is the last event for the game the 4th gym
    Yes the demo ends just shortly after the 4th gym.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I haven't changed the number so it should still be the same. Check again.

I know I've typed in the code exactly as it should be, multiple times. I couldn't have gotten to the final computer without typing the first half of the code properly on one hand, and I know I put in those last three in the right order according to a previous post.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I know I've typed in the code exactly as it should be, multiple times. I couldn't have gotten to the final computer without typing the first half of the code properly on one hand, and I know I put in those last three in the right order according to a previous post.

How strange. Something must be bugging out? Send over your save file and I'll take a look.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    Its still keeps freezing where the mc goes to the door of professor.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    v3.0.7 is now released. It fixes some small bugs, and compiles the patches together. I've also removed the link for v2, as we don't need it anymore.
    As before, any bugs you find would appreciate being shown in screenshots or gifs, so that I can find and fix them faster.

EDIT: I've been made aware of a small oversight. For now, if you're starting the game, go for no in the first Katla Town event.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I know you just posted a new version but in the last version in the poison gym I noticed something really weird...when I went to the gym leader's room I suddenly had a bike, and when I spoke to the leader to start the battle the camera suddenly switched back to the room right outside the leader's arena. After I beat him the game resumed right outside the room, almost as if the camera glitch were like a vision of the future in a way. Is this fixed in the new version?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I know you just posted a new version but in the last version in the poison gym I noticed something really weird...when I went to the gym leader's room I suddenly had a bike, and when I spoke to the leader to start the battle the camera suddenly switched back to the room right outside the leader's arena. After I beat him the game resumed right outside the room, almost as if the camera glitch were like a vision of the future in a way. Is this fixed in the new version?

*sigh* No, I didn't even know this was a bug (and here I thought that'd be the last compilation I'd have to do). I've looked at it and found the camera bug. As for the bike thing, no clue how you managed to get that. There isn't even bike sprites made up yet. I'll update a bit later.

I've noticed my game has been distributed on sites without my permission. Just remember the official releases are here, on Relic Castle, and on Safari Zone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    anybody also issues starting the game with win 10 because the game refuses to start on my pc...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Hey,

So I need help. The game works fine up to the part where I'm meant to get a starter, either the game freezes when I'm about to enter the lab or enter the lab and houses there's a black screen with NPC in it and I can't move. I don't know why but can someone help me, please!
    [/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hey,

So I need help. The game works fine up to the part where I'm meant to get a starter, either the game freezes when I'm about to enter the lab or enter the lab and houses there's a black screen with NPC in it and I can't move. I don't know why but can someone help me, please!
    [/SIZE]

please download the new patch, I just fixed this

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    just minor graphic glitch i think
    but in the beginning the if can choose your starter the preview img don`t show completely on full screen

Back