• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Not sure if anyone else had this problem but I noticed that there was no option to put the game window in fullscreen. Most fangames have it in the options menu but i didn't see it.

This was disabled for reasons I've forgotten now, but it will be back next version.

Hello, What Gen Pokemon are available, Gen 1 to ??

7 currently, but there will be 8 in the next update.

Is this game at all related to the one on relic castle by King_Waluigi?

https://reliccastle.com/threads/3710/

Seems like there is some confusion but that one also has team void in it, so I'm really confused.

Completely different project.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 1, 2022
Uhhhh... i cant leave Hina's room in her house in Selinus City. Stairs down in her room seems to be blocked off.
Im playing newest v3 version. Help

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 21, 2023
So I downloaded the game (more then once...) and the actual game file is 68KB. feels like it should be bigger...I suppose that is why it won't open. any REAL game file I can download? please...

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
So I downloaded the game (more then once...) and the actual game file is 68KB. feels like it should be bigger...I suppose that is why it won't open. any REAL game file I can download? please...

uh no its not im literally downloading it as im typing this and its a good 1GB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 21, 2023
Thought so. Could you please...I dunno...add your game file to your reply so I can donwload it to my PC? I think it could work :)
Thanks for the reply

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 21, 2023
uh no its not im literally downloading it as im typing this and its a good 1GB

Thought so. Could you please...I dunno...add your game file to your reply so I can donwload it to my PC? I think it could work :)
Thanks for the reply

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Thanks for the reply

shouldnt need to as i simply downloaded the file from the original post

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 21, 2023
shouldnt need to as i simply downloaded the file from the original post

I did! And it's just doesn't work...my PC seems to be problematic with these kinda things sometimes... :/
Could you please help?
add your game file to your next reply, I'll download it and hopefully it'll work

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I did! And it's just doesn't work...my PC seems to be problematic with these kinda things sometimes... :/
Could you please help?
add your game file to your next reply, I'll download it and hopefully it'll work

im not sure if im even able to, and besides the most likely thing its trying to tell you is that your PC thinks the game is a virus hence the incredibly small size, in reality itsw a false positive, simply check and see if that is the case and if so allow it to continue and download and it should download properly, i can personally confirm it to be a false positive warning as i have played this game in the past

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 21, 2023
im not sure if im even able to, and besides the most likely thing its trying to tell you is that your PC thinks the game is a virus hence the incredibly small size, in reality itsw a false positive, simply check and see if that is the case and if so allow it to continue and download and it should download properly, i can personally confirm it to be a false positive warning as i have played this game in the past

I tried cancelling the anti virus for it. didn't really do anything...
to compare, I did the same with the pokemon desolation game file, and now it works. the game window opened and closed before showing off the game. for axis, the game window won't even open.
I suppose it was just not meant to be. thanks anyway

Back